Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Was yesterday, and will there be tomorrow?

Akselj

Well, my meaning is that yesterday never was, and tomorrow will never be. Well I mean like this: Yesterday. Yesterday, we said: "Today it is today" and not "Today it is yesterday". So that means that it wasn't yesterday, even yesterday was today. And what about tomorrow? Even tomorrow we will say "Today it is today" and not "Today it is tomorrow". So it is always today. Yesterday never was and tomorrow will never be. What are your thoughts?

@Kreator:

> Regardless, once you get back to where you started, sure it will still be the same time, but it will be a day ahead.

Which will not be noticed because a clock has a limit set to either 12 hours or 24 hours, having other limits would make that noticeable but yet nobody really did change that.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Bone:

> Yesterday, tommorow, today are just tags we give to 24 hour moments…
> I think I saw something and read something about some tribe that had no words for time, or days and stuff, no way to tell time.

If time didn't exist we would be happier I guess. No deadlines not for games, not for deaths, etc.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Godlord:

> Just take an aeroplane and fly around the world going to the west and go with the speed of tzph (Time Zone Per Hour). The time will be paused which means today is today and now = now. You will never become older nor younger.
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Thats just stupid.
http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Look at the map.
Either way you go, you will end up going up through the time zone and ending up in the same place.

You may as well say "if i run around in a circle i will run through time"

**Time is dependant on the sun and its shadow on the earth (by which i mean where the sun can't shine because it is being blocked).
if you run around the earth you will just end up in the sun and in the night, sun night sun night etc.**

@Adulese:

> That definition is incorrect. Time does not exist. Get that through your heads.
>
> - Adulese

I agree with you. When i mentioned "_time is dependant on_" i was talking about what humans believe time is, the sun and its shining on earth.

@Tribal:

> Thats just stupid.
> http://www.worldtimezone.com/
>
> Look at the map.
> Either way you go, you will end up going up through the time zone and ending up in the same place.
>
> You may as well say "if i run around in a circle i will run through time"
>
> **Time is dependant on the sun and its shadow on the earth (by which i mean where the sun can't shine because it is being blocked).
> if you run around the earth you will just end up in the sun and in the night, sun night sun night etc.**

What's stupid about it? If you're too stupid to understand that, then it does not mean that it is stupid.

"Either way"… I said go west and besides there are infinite directions you can take so either does not fit at all.

"Time is dependant on the sun and its shadow on the earth (by which i mean where the sun can't shine because it is being blocked)."
Time is independent. Time is a dimension. If you see space as a cube and you would put every cube after each other, each cube being a frame. Then you would have X, Y, Z (for each cube) and your row of cubes would form a line which is time. Now, go find out yourself where time is dependant on. Clearly nothing. At least nothing we do have acknowledge about.

"if you run around the earth you will just end up in the sun and in the night, sun night sun night etc."
You didn't do it right.

Instead of trying to discuss with me, learn to read before even thinking about it. I never said running to begin with, because that would be too slow.

Regards,
  Godlord.