Find results in...

Lostica [Project Revamp]

mrmiguu

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Makendo:

> I'm sorry if I have dissapointed you chief, I sure you'll still have the staff position.

no, you didnt disappoint me, Miguu did… and yes, ill still prob have my position as I am prob gonna do the new GUI for it..

@Chief:

> wtf?… miguu, when did you plan on telling me that you wasted my time before? a new website, tahts fine, but im not making it? well then you officially wasted my time by having me make the website then were not gonna use it? wow... thats really gay...

Actually i'd prefer you to make the website o_o;, I thought you were very busy considering you don't seem to be on MSN at all very much recently, and these people came to me, I like your work but you didn't seem available at the time. I would be honored to have you make it for me since you're back and willing. This other guy (magicide online) was being kinda pushy, saying he was all resources before the end of the break since they will be too busy. But if you'd rather do it i'll be happy to hire you considering i've seen your work and you're reliable. xD

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Actually i'd prefer you to make the website o_o;, I thought you were very busy considering you don't seem to be on MSN at all very much recently, and these people came to me, I like your work but you didn't seem available at the time. I would be honored to have you make it for me since you're back and willing. This other guy (magicide online) was being kinda pushy, saying he was all resources before the end of the break since they will be too busy. But if you'd rather do it i'll be happy to hire you considering i've seen your work and you're reliable. xD

ooohh… pwnage... yeah, im not on my regular pc, but ill get you a mock-up tomorrow with the color scheme you want... light cobalt blue... alright... you gonna get the GUI layout to me also?

[ATTENTION]
Minilinkki whipped up a brand new anime/chibi lookin sprite, I love it so tell us what you guys think…
![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/lostica_new_mrmiguu.png)
I'm already making new paperdolls for him, plus he's way more anime-lookin'!
We already gotz the other walking animations done and they look way better than the other sprite.