Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Hyrule - Particle Effects

Dark Crusade

Next time someone gives me credit for WoH without mentioning the rest of the team, I'll ban you for life from ever playing WoH.

@Chakkra:

> wow, that smoke goes fast…

It shouldn't be too fast. Unless your exaggerating, its probably the result of whatever your using to view the AVI.

@Japez:

> Only because World of Hyrule is flaming hot. ;)

Damnright

No - I realise they are just in random places. What I mean I just don't like those two sprites themselves. But I sayed it doesn't belong here because this thread is to discuss the particle effect.
Yes - I know it'll be animated, I realy can read.

Anyways it's a pice of great work. Can't wait to see your work in the final form guys. Spanion did a great pice of work on that engine from what you say/show.

@əˈnɪgməx:

> sweet FX Kreator

@Kreator:

> Next time someone gives me credit for WoH without mentioning the rest of the team, I'll ban you for life from ever playing WoH.

@Chief:

> if Eclipse for some reason, cant get the particle engine working, would one be able to make a transaction of sorts to purchase it? or even the whole engine for that matter… im just really wanting them particles... lol

Heh, doubt it, the engine is strictly private.

> I spent some time googling all this particle engine stuff … but for directx 7...

I know =) lol. I just don't know how to port over to DX8 and I feel like that's a whole lot to learn right now so i'm trying to do it with what I already have, DX7