Find results in...

What brought you to eclipse?

Hippoman789

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm
I think I was looking for 2d games to play on my piece of shit computer that I had the summer of 07, I found Rebellion online, loved it. Addicted, played so much, it had a awesome community, guilds, awesome politics (eg. We're at war with RBO knights)

Then I decided I wanted to build a 2d game, one resembling RBO (Rebellion online), so the next day I was just going through the top100 sites and stuff, and found Eclipse, opened it in a tab, then went through everything else, got to it, and made an account.

Tried it out, it was easy to get into, started making a game, asked questions, made a really dumb 'guess what my name means' topic, and just stayed here for a while.
Learned to script, all that.

Never fninshed my games, i still have all the scripts, and stuff, my lousy attempts at customs and stuff.
Now i'm here for the community

@Sean:

> link=topic=38546.msg380790#msg380790 date=1235317975]
> I added forums to the end of an address.
>
> http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/
>
> :P

lol!
It's funny, i actually forgot the forum url once and i was like "hmm…oh wait i remember! it's touchofdeath.com, so i typed that in the url and well, let's just say i was surprised.
Anyways back on-topic, i think i found it while on elysium diamond forum, someone mentioned it.

I'm a fan of Mirage Based Engine. So I found a lot of the engine that is mirage based.
I started with Mirage Source and now end up here.
And I would have found Eclipse because I like all kind of program that make with VB 6.0\. But that was when the only language I knew was VB 6.0\. Now I know a lot so….not interested in VB 6.0 Program but Game Engine.

Sincerely,
Rithy