What brought you to eclipse?

Hippoman789

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hippoman:

> howd you get here Robin?

I've already said how. I have little idea of where I _originally_ started, but you'll be hard put to find a forum based around VB6.0 game design where I'm not a member, or at least lurking.

@Hippoman:

> i see.
>
> but you showed up in 2008….so marsh was already not making it.

This account was registered in '08\. I only recently started going by this name. Back when Elysium was released, and Eclipse started, I was known as Kite.

@Robin:

> This account was registered in '08\. I only recently started going by this name. Back when Elysium was released, and Eclipse started, I was known as Kite.

Wait, a guy recently showed up using hte username Kite.. his name is Tsukasa now

@DDuИ༐t:

> Wait, a guy recently showed up using hte username Kite.. his name is Tsukasa now

Kite is a popular account name. It's back when I was an internet newb and I was playing through the .Hack game series.

I was actually called Kite_Minase originally, back in Runescape Classic. I then found out about VB6, and was registered on Konfuze, Mirage and Playerworlds under that alias.

When Elysium was released, and Mirage had a forum wipe, I re-registered as Kite. Then, when both had yet _another_ wipe I re-registered as Robin.

After a long hiatus from most of this area of the internet, I came back and made a new account on Eclipse.

And that's the end of my life story xD