Find results in...

What brought you to eclipse?

Hippoman789

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I think its so odd that so many people came to eclipse by Google, lol, but i came to another forum i post on the same way. I was bored and asked a friend for a good sight for resources and he singled this out. Soiwilliamsoi! lolz. I goes to school with him so yea.

@Phi§h™:

> I think its so odd that so many people came to eclipse by Google, lol, but i came to another forum i post on the same way. I was bored and asked a friend for a good sight for resources and he singled this out. Soiwilliamsoi! lolz. I goes to school with him so yea.

nice, hes pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
I was playing this MMF2 game, Atulos Online and helping with some of the graphics there. I slowly started developing the idea for Ambardia from it and then Camm, the owner suggested I try out Eclipse and he gave me the link. The rest is history.

• 4 weeks later...
One day my friend and I were chatting.Me like to play games together.We always looked for a suitable mmorpg for the group of us to play(around 20 people).First we tried RuneScape!We got addicted for a while then *poof*.runescape only favoured the people who payed them…

Next up was toontown!Then again *poof*.It was to childish and at that time you had to pay to play(now its free).

After that it was MapleStory!It was a good game and all BUT everytime we tried patching it didn't work.We were going good then *poof*.We lost the taste for it  :lipsrsealed:

Last of all was WoW!It was really fun.So we tried getting the group of us to play on a private server.Then ONCE AGAIN *poof*.It was to hard for everyone to download OR install.The size was to big for any of our friends to download(10gb?wth!).

Soon after that we got tired of playing online games(DODGEBALL FTW!!).Then one day I said "HEY why don't we create our own game?" so I searched up google and found ECLIPSE!!!I learnt how to use eclipse went to the forum and everything.Alas...
my friend moved to the US(for 9 months)!

Anyways he coming back soon so he gonna be the developer while I'm gonna be the owner  XD