Find results in...

What brought you to eclipse?

Hippoman789

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I was a heavy user of RPG Maker back in the day, and i pwned, anyways, I was recrutited for a game I was told was being made in RPG Maker, but when I really dug into their hidden files, I discovered that it was being made with Eclipse. I went to this site, and was like wow, ill sue this later. forgot about it, then decided in November 2008, that I wanted to make an MMO now, so, i looked it up again, and here I was.

hey, even though we _may_ not like the competitors of Eclipse, please don't go dissing them on this forum. Often I see stuff like that directed towards Eclipse whenever I go out to check on competition. It may seem like a silly idea, but showing respect for your competitor is a great way to promote your side of the w/e.

@Tsukasa:

> I was searching google,as most of us.
> I went to PlayerWorlds first,but after a few days,
> I saw that it sucked,so I searched google again and found eclipse.
> Been in love ever since.

lol. I think that's how everyone finds it. :) Me too!!!

WARNING WALL OF TEXT!

After the collapse of my really crappy company who exploited everyone who joined by paying the in pennies i went into chocolate business got really annoyed cause my colleague ran off with £30 pounds we were selling dairy milk 10p a square and making double profit, i decided to try and start making games again this time though i was determined not to make crap games with gamemaker (which people in my school actually bought) and move on to online game making i looked into realm crafter but that failed cause it cost way too much and I wasn't experienced enough, so i looked into eclipse end of december-ish and found the forums i didn't post anything but then i needed help and posted in the shout box someone responded and i thought this is the nicest forums ive been on :)