Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NO ACNE :(

Techno 5.0

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=39124.msg379688#msg379688 date=1235192322]
> Ah, you my friend have reached the worst point in a guys life. It'll get worse if you don't start washing and keeping your face clean. Take it from one that has some experience.
>
> - Adulese

I will indeed start washing my face crazily lol
i took like a 30 min shower last night and washed my face good
the acne looks better today than it did last night

I don't have too much issues with it, just one or two every now and then due to stress from finals/work. Don't go crazy washing your face… Dry skin is just as unattractive imo.

if you _really_ want it to go away go to the doctor and request:

1) Cortazone shots: These will instantly cure acne with no to little scarring. The needle is awfully huge and costy so dont resort to this first. Save this for the ugly shit.

2) I forgot what it was called, but its a more ghetto way of dealing with it. There might be scarring and a razor is involved.

3) Acne prevention pills: If you can afford the prescription and down capsules then go with this. It works, is pain-free, and you can still eat shitfoods. Only problem is that they are _SLOOOOWWWW_

4) Acid peel: Hurts like a Female Dog and may cause irritation.

I suggest #3 with the occasional #1\. Only use #1 or 2 if it is larger than normal.

I just stick with the old fashion cleaning face frequently (I work in the heat all day, wash my face 3 times a day at work), when I wake up, and before I go to bed (aswell as a shower)…

I barely have any acne as it is, so i guess my method works...

@[SB:

> Ninja-Tech link=topic=39124.msg379696#msg379696 date=1235193435]
> dam thats like half my life lol

Technically thats not true… :P

Oily Foods do nothing to cause acne, people got that fact from the fact that sometimes people would get acne because they had oily food and THEN touched their face, not just because they had oily food :P

Also one of the causes of Acne = Milk ;)

Just your fun fact of the day :P

@ninja and any people with acne:

I FOUND THE GREATEST THING EVER! i think its called clearisol or something but damn… it works so well. Just wash your face every morning and night (if you can't you can just do it at night) and add a thin layer of clearisol to your acne and BAM! When you wake up, about 1/5th of it is gone! Just do it everynight and you shall be acne free!

I'v just begun starting having my most rapid growth of acne, too… At 19! I doubt it'll stick around for long anyway, It never does with me. They come, then they go. Excellent.

There was a guy at my school when I was back there (talking 3 years, minimum) and he had acne REAL bad, I'm talking, all over the place like he had stuck his head in a bee's hive.

But, yeah. Spots only get ugly for me when I pick at them - and I can't help it! It's like picking a scab off, or biting your nails :D