dao

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd from right looks like she has a Pe%@$
first one from left

and heres GWEN
[ONLY CLICK IF YOU WANT TO SEE GWEN (15 and over ok) its kidda suggestive](http://www.freewebs.com/nochols/kail.jpg)

> Goddie its extinct, sorry to be a grammar-b!tch

Get lost, I'm not even allowed to attend somebody about their spelling and/or grammar, then you aren't either. I hope a moderator warns you for being a prick.

@Draken:

> dude make her wear all 4 of the sets at once Oh yea that would be smexy

Even without them she isn't. Another girl and lingerie requested.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@The:

> Get lost, I'm not even allowed to attend somebody about their spelling and/or grammar, then you aren't either. I hope a moderator warns you for being a prick.

I even tried to say it nicely, don't know about you not being allowed to correct people, but if english isn't my second language and I make a mistake, I'd like someone to correct me. And it is my second language as well.

yeah, name changes are annoying.

> I even tried to say it nicely, don't know about you not being allowed to correct people, but if english isn't my second language and I make a mistake, I'd like someone to correct me. And it is my second language as well.

You do know about it and I hate such corrections, which you should also know, they're annoying and seen as bad behavoir in the country I live in.

Regards,
  Ditto.

____
Magic, Godlodz didn't notice my above post \o.o/
                                                                      ¯¯¯

@DDuИ༐t:

> ____
> Magic, Godlodz didn't notice my above post \o.o/
>                                                                       ¯¯¯

I did, but I don't care about it. As somebody likes to fÏ…ck about my grammar and/or spelling.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@The:

> You do know about it and I hate such corrections, which you should also know, they're annoying and seen as bad behavoir in the country I live in.

I'm telling you, I didn't know, or I forgot, whichever, but either way I didn't know at the time that I posted, so don't act like I knew about it and snapped at you for your grammar.
Sorry if its annoying, but I wouldn't do it to piss you off, it was all to help  you, jesus.

And oh, sorry, but I don't happen to know what is or isn't considered bad behaviour in your country, so saying that doesn't affect me.

@Bone:

> I'm telling you, I didn't know, or I forgot, whichever, but either way I didn't know at the time that I posted, so don't act like I knew about it and snapped at you for your grammar.
> Sorry if its annoying, but I wouldn't do it to piss you off, it was all to help  you, jesus.
>
> And oh, sorry, but I don't happen to know what is or isn't considered bad behaviour in your country, so saying that doesn't affect me.

How could you know if you don't even know how spelling here works? Changes, which don't even make any sense, occur every ten years and it are not just a few, it are many. They have spelling tests every year and even the best has usually at least five mistakes. Dutch is just the Latin language mixed up with the German and Celtic languages and then fÏ…cked up by some group of idiots thinking they need to change some fÏ…cking character in every word they find. (e.g. c is k, the only difference is that c is Latin and k is Greek. However some people thought c can be pronounced as s too, which is completely wrong. Kudos for them)

> so don't act like I knew about it and snapped at you for your grammar.
> If you want to do me a favour then quit it and leave me alone.

I have said it **many** times.

> And oh, sorry, but I don't happen to know what is or isn't considered bad behaviour in your country, so saying that doesn't affect me.

That just shows off how big of a prick you are and how much respect you actually have for other members.

Regards,
  Ditto.

> How could you know if you don't even know how spelling here works? Changes, which don't even make any sense, occur every ten years and it are not just a few, it are many. They have spelling tests every year and even the best has usually at least five mistakes. Dutch is just the Latin language mixed up with the German and Celtic languages and then fÏ…cked up by some group of idiots thinking they need to change some fÏ…cking character in every word they find. (e.g. c is k, the only difference is that c is Latin and k is Greek. However some people thought c can be pronounced as s too, which is completely wrong. Kudos for them)

Why are you talking to me about the roots of your language and stuff, (after quoting what I said), don't know how that relates to it.

> I have said it many times.

Alright, now I gotcha

> That just shows off how big of a prick you are and how much respect you actually have for other members.

Well, if you tell me about how in your country its bad behaviour and annoying how am I supposed to know, right? So don't bug me about it if I respond in a sarcastic manner

Prick? Jesus, all I did was point out a word mistake, you take it too hard dude
And that comment alone isn't a fair representation of how much respect I have for other members.

@DDuИ༐t:

> Bone, time to grab a netherlander (?) kindness book :o

Guess so, and yeah, hes a 'netherlander'

Its all legit, i'm pretty sure, none of it is hostile, well, the prick part, but that doesn't get to me, nor is it very harsh.
But this topic has been pretty fail since the beggining so a clean up is probably due, or a lock, whichever, it is chit chat anyways.

@Bone:

> Its all legit, i'm pretty sure, none of it is hostile, well, the prick part, but that doesn't get to me, nor is it very harsh.
> But this topic has been pretty fail since the beggining so a clean up is probably due, or a lock, whichever, it is chit chat anyways.

FOMUR GAEMS P:<