Find results in...

Fixed Eclipse Oudated

Akselj

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you have a target.

As far as Play's comment goes, if Aksel's not working on this, I'll gladly take over. But we were PMing earlier and he was fixing things up, so IDK. *shrug*

The chest attribute thing's an easy fix. It was just placed wrong.

Ye, i could replace the chest attribute for myself :). But the spell, i just regained my thought of picking a target so i did. Now i it doesnt say it can't cast it but it just says nothing while it does nothing.  :P

@♪♫♪:

> As far as Play's comment goes, if Aksel's not working on this, I'll gladly take over. But we were PMing earlier and he was fixing things up, so IDK. *shrug*

Hehe don't worry I'm used to working on 3-4 projects at the same time, right now I have 2 projects to code for, which is this one and a custom mirage-based engine, 1 to script for, which is World's end and managing Rebellion: Feud of Factions which is on hold waiting for the custom engine so it doesn't count. I can handle it so don't worry guys :)

@Kris: Ok, I'll check the tut again.

Not sure if this was brought up (it's not, technically a bug), but there's still the issues of those values not being able to be past 32767, because the data-type is wrong for the variables or something.

Anyways, I have this tutorial, if you want to add that to the list: http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,31706.0.html

I just finished installing this and have been going around testing things, biggest problem is that for trade,  everytime I trade with another player, one of them crashes.

Normally RTE 9.

Also, Why call the banks "fixed" when you cant deposit stackables?

So, This is just a buggier version wit a few fixes…

@Dastyruck:

> I just finished installing this and have been going around testing things, biggest problem is that for trade,  everytime I trade with another player, one of them crashes.
>
> Normally RTE 9.
>
> Also, Why call the banks "fixed" when you cant deposit stackables?
>
> So, This is just a buggier version wit a few fixes…

pfff. go do it yourself then man…

is it just me, or ar members nagging more these days?

he is doing this in his free time for you guys, respect that...

Damian666

@Damian666:

> pfff. go do it yourself then man…
>
> is it just me, or ar members nagging more these days?
>
> he is doing this in his free time for you guys, respect that...
>
> Damian666

Ill gladly do it if you lend me a compiler… These aren't difficult fixes, I just cant compile the code...