Find results in...

Fixed Eclipse Oudated

Akselj

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marsh:

> I shall indeed upload it to the main site as a release. I hope you added your name to the credits!. This should really help out newcomers thanks.

I will add my name to the credits today. Thanks :)

@Zetasis:

> Ok. Still nice though. I believe Zultars source has a working chest attribute. He may know how to fix it….but maybe not. ;)

Well, he made the tut but forgot the part where you add the form….

@[SB:

> Shri (shrig94) link=topic=44001.msg473509#msg473509 date=1245261784]
> This should be an official release, Eclipse 2.8.

@Zetasis:

> Agreed.

@Admiral:

> I agree.

@Marsh:

> I shall indeed upload it to the main site as a release. I hope you added your name to the credits!. This should really help out newcomers thanks.

@â–º:

> Yeah it should be 2.8 :azn:

Damn, I started something.
I feel important.

Aksel, I need to talk to you about a bug that's very little known, but potentially game-threatening. I'll PM you the details and the fix.

And, as Admiral Refuge brought to my attention, if you're using a custom source, I'll also give you these bug fix details via PM.

EDIT: I'll just write up a tutorial later. It needs to be addressed.

Very cool. The only other thing I wish would have been implemented as far as bug fixes is the one hit KO spell effect glitch.
@♪♫♪:

> Aksel, I need to talk to you about a bug that's very little known, but potentially game-threatening. I'll PM you the details and the fix.
>
> And, as Admiral Refuge brought to my attention, if you're using a custom source, I'll also give you these bug fix details via PM.
>
> EDIT: I'll just write up a tutorial later. It needs to be addressed.

What is the glitch?

@Xavi:

> Very cool. The only other thing I wish would have been implemented as far as bug fixes is the one hit KO spell effect glitch.What is the glitch?

If its the one im thinking of releasing it to the public would be a bad idea.

@♪♫♪:

> Aksel, I need to talk to you about a bug that's very little known, but potentially game-threatening. I'll PM you the details and the fix.
>
> And, as Admiral Refuge brought to my attention, if you're using a custom source, I'll also give you these bug fix details via PM.
>
> EDIT: I'll just write up a tutorial later. It needs to be addressed.

I'm adding those you sent me, thanks.

@Jna:

> This is very cool. I will download it and add it to my eclipse collection. So far i have 4.5 TE EE1.0 EE2.7 and now EE2.8.

I recommend you wait until ALL bugs are fixed, Ballie dug out some more and will probably find alot more.