Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The game that would PWN all

Owen F

Yeah, i had a sweet idea.
If all the best mappers, scripters and pixel artists got together and made a ducking sweet-ass game, it would pwn all =D.
DONT LET admiral in, he'd Retardify (thats right, retard-ify) it all. xD no ofence

EDIT) - by that i mean hes making a retarded game and he would RETARDIFY the game xD

@King:

> Yeah, i had a sweet idea.
> If all the best mappers, scripters and pixel artists got together and made a ducking sweet-ass game, it would pwn all =D.
> DONT LET admiral in, he'd Retardify (thats right, retard-ify) it all. xD no ofence
>
> EDIT) - by that i mean hes making a retarded game and he would RETARDIFY the game xD

Hmm, this has been tried about 7 times now (the last and most recent attempt, I linked to most of the topics where it was made/tried).
Actually, it seems every 4-6 months or so, it's tried again.

Though, we got a good amount started when we were working on Tombstones N' Tumbleweeds, but like every other community project, it died (I'd love to bring TNT back though, since I'm VERY good at scripting now, I can actually contribute).

@Admiral:

> Hmm, this has been tried about 7 times now (the last and most recent attempt, I linked to most of the topics where it was made/tried).
> Actually, it seems every 4-6 months or so, it's tried again.
>
> Though, we got a good amount started when we were working on Tombstones N' Tumbleweeds, but like every other community project, it died (I'd love to bring TNT back though, since I'm VERY good at scripting now, I can actually contribute).

more than 7, defintely. The eclipse tileset project was the only one that sort of worked out

> we got a good amount started when we were working on Tombstones N' Tumbleweeds

that game has a good concept (WW)

@King:

> Heres my ideas of good Mappers and scripters ^.^
> Mappers
> Bobosk
> Soljah (you guys are my idols :) )
> Scripters
> Ilnair
> Godlord
> Squiddle
> Admiral R E F U G E

honestly, why the hell am i on that list? i try so FRICKEN hard not to get on anybody's "list"