Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sean

cheatking

ha, knew this was gonna happen… not to sean, but to people alike. The people who have true potential, not insulting anyone, but Eclispe tends to hold back from true potential. I mean HM, youre great, your pro at what you do, but if soemone really wnats to go big, they need to start from scratch and code their own stuff the whole way.

… yes, but im sayin for people to code their own games. Using an already programmed Engine kinda promotes laziness and hold them back from what they could make on their own. Sure, maybe not as good as HM, cuz he pwns, but then youve made something on ur own. using an engine someone else made is not really making it on your own. k?

@Azkanan:

> 1\. Sean is not allowed to leave.
>
> 2\. I know what you mean, Fleshlightman. :)

lol, silly.
Nawt 0racle

Bye bye Sean, i don't know you but goodbye!

Have a good one man :), Eclipse was surely a better place with you here. I think alot of people have moved on to bigger and better things. Doesn't mean you cant stick around and chat though :). As for holding people back i surely think not. If anything it gets them a start on game programming and makes them realise thats what they want to do. Im programming in c++ now but the general game making principles all still apply.