Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Antidote:

> How can you customize the GUI?  I like the way it works, but….if we want something a little more unique to our game, how would we do that?

I thought you were using SE 1.0 for your game? Are you referring to customizing your GUI in general?

I am going to be using SE1.0, but I'm thinking of getting this on my old Windows computer to mess around with to create a prototype so I know the kind of project I'm getting into.  This is my second game I've ever created, and my first game only got as far as a few maps and a monster to kill, so I don't want to be creating graphics I don't think I'll be using, etc.

I'm also (mainly) asking for the people using this engine, as I think it's a pretty valid question to ask.

> You guys interested in double jump? What if I made it a choice in the Server's Data.ini file, like:
>
> [PHYSICS]
> DoubleJump=1

good thing i think =) ( kinda inspired of wonderking? =D ( no, i know you can find double jump in many games…)) i like the idea.... and i love that you'll be able to set the controls

@Sealbreaker:

> no, sound good to me…. i actually just found the lag and the flying-to-top bug... but if you fixed it.... cool =)
>
> do you already know, when you are goin to release it? ( i know, this question just suckz.....^-^)

great question :D  i don't think it sucks.I was going to ask the same :P

EDIT : MrMiguu Congratz  for being a Developer :D