Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Project Vertigo Origins [ 1.1.4 – FINAL ] (2D Side-Scrolling ORPG Engine)

mrmiguu

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who didn't read the thread before posting, the new GUI and Physics are not included in the current Version and Hotfix, as you can see above the links is the word, OUTDATED, meaning it most likely doesn't include the new features. MrMiguu has also already answered this question, He'll be making a new release, do not ask when, for it will only cause a flaming. I'm informing you that you'll just have to wait a while.

Also SAii there is no way to change the Sprite size from 32x64 and 32x32 at the moment because it would require an edit to the engine's source coding which requires Microsoft's Visual Basic 6, but MrMiguu is only releasing the engine and not it's source so I only suggest making a wish for that feature.

@Rose:

> Also SAii there is no way to change the Sprite size from 32x64 and 32x32 at the moment because it would require an edit to the engine's source coding which requires Microsoft's Visual Basic 6, but MrMiguu is only releasing the engine and not it's source so I only suggest making a wish for that feature.

Just alter the Data.ini [CONFIG] SpriteSize=0 to 1.

@Rose:

> For those of you who didn't read the thread before posting, the new GUI and Physics are not included in the current Version and Hotfix, as you can see above the links is the word, OUTDATED, meaning it most likely doesn't include the new features. MrMiguu has also already answered this question, He'll be making a new release, do not ask when, for it will only cause a flaming. I'm informing you that you'll just have to wait a while.

Mmk.

Also, how exactly will editing the GUI go?  Like…if we have custom GUIs, will you do the aligning, etc for us or will it be controlled via .ini's?  Just curious...I might actually be using this for an early release of my game just to see what it turns out to look like and how everything flows together.

@[Eclipse's:

> §tingRay200 link=topic=46896.msg527816#msg527816 date=1250779638]
> How do I patch?
> Do I simply rename the patch the same as the Original "Project_Vertigo" and then when extracting just click "Yes to all"? Coz I keep getting an error.

Extract the Patch to the same place you extracted the original, and when it asks to replace a file, or update them, simply choose yes.