Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is amazing!

Jetblack Angel

Now that I have your attention, I wanted to announce my departure from Eclipse. I've given up game programming, because I time passes, I lose more and more interest in video games. I lack the motivation to program anything.

On this forum I've met some of the greatest people I have ever known (in real life and the internet), and some of the most idiotic individuals I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Overall, this is a wonderful community, but it's yet another sacrifice I have to make in order to pursue my career as a musician.
**There's a few people I'd like to thank personally**

Bone - Soldier Buddies til the end! I hope to see you on GTA IV soon :icon_swat:

Renzo - What can I say? Youre the man!

Marsh - For creating this community, and for being a generally awesome person

Anna - I don't talk to you often, but I looked up to you as an inspiration when I first came here

Kreator - We've had some great conversations, and you've been an inspiration to many with your amazing GFX work.

Admiral Refuge - Man, I dont know how you keep your sanity dealing with everyone here. You're a great debater and you've taught me a lot about all that supernatural stuff

Gwen - I've enjoyed our PM's to each other. Rock on :icon_music:

Pete & JNA - You guys are awesome. Help keep the [SB] flame burning!

DrNova - Great person, fun to talk to. I only wish I could have played Gears of War with you some more.
–----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but you guys know I'll miss ya.

It's been a great 2 years here, but I can't ever see myself coming back. Honestly, I dont want to return because I know I'll get hooked again. I'll miss you guys!

...Oh, and one more thing. I wanted to dedicate something to Hippoman: You miserably f@il as a Kreator wannabe, you know what I'm talking about - Grow up and get your head out of your ass, you twat.

Peace.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> …Oh, and one more thing. I wanted to dedicate something to Hippoman: You miserably f@il as Kreator a wannabe, you know what I'm talking about - Grow up and get your head out of your ass, you twat.

ROCK ON.
Seeya, friend, didn't know ya well, but I'll see you in the place where musicians go.

NO CARS GO!
Had to say that…

Regards, DNA.

what! but … What!?

NOOO, but what about all the good times? you gave me the addresses to so many young members here!

you had a kickass avy too
i remember when so many people thought you were a girl...

heh. have fun out there, rape buddy, ya better make some music dedicated to us! :P
nah, but ill miss ya. you were definitely one of the greats

> and some of the most idiotic individuals I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

> …Oh, and one more thing. I wanted to dedicate something to Hippoman: You miserably f@il as a Kreator wannabe, you know what I'm talking about - Grow up and get your head out of your ass, you twat.

That made me lol and cry at the same time.

Well goodbye, I hope I see you sometime.

Regards,
  Godlord.

@Umbra!:

> I'mma miss you buddy.
> Your one of the few people I tried (and failed) at making friends with when you first came. xD
>
> I can't wait till Hippoman sees this thread.

I don't. Hippoman will put up some clichés like: "OH! I LOVE YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU FUCKING HATE ME! YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME!"

Regards,
  Godlord.

Thanks for the responses guys, I really appreciate it. :) I promise to pop in and check on you all from time to time.

@Godlordess:

> I don't. Hippoman will put up some clichés like: "OH! I LOVE YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU ducking HATE ME! YOU'RE ducking AWESOME!"
>
> Regards,
>   Godlord.

Some people will never change. :P

Actually no.

It sucks to see another Oldie leaving.
I'd like to predict the future and say goodbye now.
Seeya Godlord, your leaving next.

Anyway, to that comment, In no way do i ever want to be kreator. Ever. Of course i would love to be able to pixel like him, but in no way have i ever tried to BE him. He flames when criticising. I just simply state what i dont like about it, or how it can be improved.

As i have said before, its sad to see you go, as i know you've always hated me. Seeya.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Nah i hate emo's.