Find results in...

The Game

Godlord

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jangofett287:

> Come on, i've been playing The Game for years! oops, i just lost, again.      loss# 1,872,365

This is false. If you were to play The Game and lose at every possible chance, every day all day, for 24 hours a day… You would lose 227136 times in 13 years.

If you were to reach 1,000,000 losses, it would take 60> years.

• 2 weeks later...
"
So, this is my theory of how you can "win" the game and actually be aware of it while doing so. So, what you have to do is simply constantly think about the game without ever stopping. What this will do is only make you lose the game once ever, compared to everyone else who will lose the game multiple times in their lives. Of course, this does put us in a constant state of loss, whereas people who lose it multiple times will actually be in a state of winning at some points in their lives. But, when they are winning, they won't know it anyways. So we may as well just continually think about it, and therefore, only lose it once. :) lol This also allows us to be fully aware that we have only lost the game one time ever. :) So technically, this doesn't teach us how to win the game. But it does teach us how to lose it less frequently. :) lol Good luck, and may your thoughts always stay on the game (so you'll only lose once :) lol). :) Have a blessed night guys. :)
"

@[God:

> Owen link=topic=51293.msg551794#msg551794 date=1254195786]
> Godlord is a terrible loser
> whether you like it or not, he won't accept losing.
> You all lose and i win end of game.

The ducking irony, kid, the ducking irony. Also, I never was confronted with loss by person, others were and then they thought they won, and in my case I didn't think I won either, lrn2argument.

Regards,
  Godlord.