Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Malicious Site Search

ifunnieswebmaster

Hello, I am a McAfee siteadvisor reviewer. I test and search sites for malicious activity. I am more than glad to help my fellow Eclipse members with safe sites.
If you want to know if a site is safe, post the link, but not the clickable hyperlink URL so nobody can accidently click it. I will search siteadvisor database for site, and http://www.malwaredomainlist.com/mdl.php to see if it is risky or not. Then I will reply with the result of the site. Thank you again and stay safe:)

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> May we please see your credentials?

I am not a pro with test computers and newset technology, all i do is check ratings,downloads, and hmtl/java coding of site for any malicious activity. I only want to HELP this forum. I love this community and the people in and I want them to be safe surfing the net.

@The:

> But McAfee also checks if there's a link to the red site. Just be glad we aren't reported.

we wont be reported, the odds of that are extremely slim to none, they don't completely scan all sites i.e. zwinky, smileycentral, mywebsearch, doubleclick are all either yellow or green by them but they contain MWS(my websearch) which is considered like a 20/10 on the dangerous scale by most ppl but mcafee says that MWS is a small annoyance… we don't contain any dangerous downloads, exploits, excessive pop ups, spam or anything of the such. We have already been scanned by them and marked as green. I talked about the file host I saw because I didn't want eclipse members' browsers exploited.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. >.<

But there are reputations 0/9 up to 9/9-
**0/9** is a complete idiot/lier trying to destroy computers,
**9/9** is an expert with test pcs and a world of knowledge on the subject with many correct and helpful posts