Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holy Crap, watch this now.

Apparently, he too Therapy for a few weeks, and now he's allowed back onto Youtube after his parents found out about all of the throuble he had been causing and banned him. After a few weeks of therapy, he's now no longer angry that people are calling him Homo.

That might be a different guy with similar problems, though. Same Christian name.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@The:

> Apparently, he too Therapy for a few weeks, and now he's allowed back onto Youtube after his parents found out about all of the throuble he had been causing and banned him. After a few weeks of therapy, he's now no longer angry that people are calling him Homo.
>
> That might be a different guy with similar problems, though. Same Christian name.

First, his vids were from Dec 30th and 31st
Second, the saddest part, HIS DAD KNOWS ABOUT THIS.

Okay, everone. Please stop with the religion crap. I'm Catholic, and I'd just like to say that not all Catholics are like that… Im definetly not. I beleive that people can be gay, just shouldnt be so openly public about it. I also beleive that oral and handjobs aren't a sin, let alone losing your virginity (same with masturbation and contriceptives). I dont think cursing is a sin. There, I said it. And shut up about the Crusades. That was over 400 years ago, get over it.

@Jungletoe:

> Okay, everone. Please stop with the religion crap. I'm Catholic, and I'd just like to say that not all Catholics are like that… Im definetly not. I beleive that people can be gay, just shouldnt be so openly public about it. I also beleive that oral and handjobs aren't a sin, let alone losing your virginity (same with masturbation and contriceptives). I dont think cursing is a sin. There, I said it. And shut up about the Crusades. That was over 400 years ago, get over it.

Chillax.
There was like 2 things about the crusades.
Your alright.
Breathe.
People are going to generalize and you don't have to get upset, okkk?
Its all good
*breathe*

I agree though that its really messed up that that little kid would say stuff, and 2-3 weeks of therapy isn't going to fix that.
haha.Just sayin

hm. I've never really understood why some people don't like atheists. They made a bad decision (well in your opinion) and now he/she goes to hell, right? Why not just try to except them knowing they get what they "deserve"? (btw, I like to think of myself of an atheist, so that's why I don't really know)

Well there is different kinds of atheists, those who do not have a religion and those who actively always try to shove in your face the fact that you are horribly wrong. Of course on the other side there are religious people who do that to.

@Pryex:

> Holy shit!
>
> Lena's alive!
>
> Hii Lena!
>
> Mwuhahahahaha…
>
> I lolz at teh vidyas...
>
> That poor kid...

and now i'll probably be unlived again seeing as my french final is next week
T_T

@blackkat9666:

> if being homo is a sin, i'll sin all my life :D :D YAY SINNING  XD
>
> > lets the gay people be gay
> > let the atheist be atheist
> > let the christians be christians
> > ect ect
>
> you rule XD accepting ppl for who they are = uber maturity :)

yes i try to accept everyone, if i had a different way of living thinking or somthing i wouldnt want to be outcasted for it, and others dont either

@Kinjiru:

> @blackkat9666:
>
> > if being homo is a sin, i'll sin all my life :D :D YAY SINNING  XD
> >
> > > lets the gay people be gay
> > > let the atheist be atheist
> > > let the christians be christians
> > > ect ect
> >
> > you rule XD accepting ppl for who they are = uber maturity :)
>
> yes i try to accept everyone, if i had a different way of living thinking or somthing i wouldnt want to be outcasted for it, and others dont either

good way of looking at it :) life would be better/easier with more ppl like that
but life is known as a challenge

@Kusy:

> I'm an antisemit, homophobic misanthrope - embrace me and tolerate me as I am! Woo-Hoo!

as long as i dont hear insults from you, we'll be fine >_>

@Kinjiru:

> he made a new channel already
> http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshChristian99#p/u/6/Fn60Dclcvj8
> still trying to bring down 4chan

desperate mofo XD he'll never win hahahaha

lol violent games are the funnest…
and he is not 13 in his small brain, urg seriously, that kid really needs to get a life
heck, i'm basicaly atheist, i'm not sure if god exists or not but if "it" does, then it created humans to be imperfect, so homosexuals are his creation so they're loved equaly also *rolls eyes*
we're all humans so yeah, no one's perfect and everyone has their own opinions, i just hate his opinions and his "facts" and "points" are pure utter bullcrap