Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holy Crap, watch this now.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet he claims to know everything about everything? Some funny quotes:

> Being Gay is a sin. For all of you gay people, maybe you should think about what you're doing, because your sinning, and you should stop being gay.

That's just self-explained stupitity right there.

> Charles Darwin (The Creator of Evolution) was a crackpot. In the 1840's, or something like that (Lol, he actually said that), he was on a boat with his crack buddies and he thought of the idea

…
Do I even need to explain the fact that Cocaine didn't EXIST at the time?

> The big band theory makes no sense. At first there was nothing, and then there was an explosion that created everything. No, that's impossible. I beleive that god was there, and he magically created everything himself.

…
???

@IceCream:

> lol!
> He says in one video that he'll get a plane and fly to their house and with his friends, (he says, thats two of them) and will slit their throat.. then apologized for saying that lol.

some christian, isnt murder a sin in his religion?

@Kinjiru:

> @IceCream:
>
> > lol!
> > He says in one video that he'll get a plane and fly to their house and with his friends, (he says, thats two of them) and will slit their throat.. then apologized for saying that lol.
>
> some christian, isnt murder a sin in his religion?

Ummm. look back at history.
Always exceptions.

@Lena:

> @Kinjiru:
>
> > @IceCream:
> >
> > > lol!
> > > He says in one video that he'll get a plane and fly to their house and with his friends, (he says, thats two of them) and will slit their throat.. then apologized for saying that lol.
> >
> > some christian, isnt murder a sin in his religion?
>
> Ummm. look back at history.
> Always exceptions.

yeah i know, christians are hypocrites, i was just poniting out how much of one he is
saying how being gay is a sin and all they that other shit he said, murdering people is alt worst than being gay or beliving in the big bang and evolution
i cant stand closed minded people like him
i think people should be able to belive any way they choose and other people shoudnt tell them what to belive in and why what they belive in is worng
lets the gay people be gay
let the atheist be atheist
let the christians be christians
ect ect
just everybody do their own thing and leave everybody else the hell alone

@Kinjiru:

> @Lena:
>
> > @Kinjiru:
> >
> > > @IceCream:
> > >
> > > > lol!
> > > > He says in one video that he'll get a plane and fly to their house and with his friends, (he says, thats two of them) and will slit their throat.. then apologized for saying that lol.
> > >
> > > some christian, isnt murder a sin in his religion?
> >
> > Ummm. look back at history.
> > Always exceptions.
>
> yeah i know, christians are hypocrites, i was just poniting out how much of one he is
> saying how being gay is a sin and all they that other shit he said, murdering people is alt worst than being gay or beliving in the big bang and evolution
> i cant stand closed minded people like him
> i think people should be able to belive any way they choose and other people shoudnt tell them what to belive in and why what they belive in is worng
> lets the gay people be gay
> let the atheist be atheist
> let the christians be christians
> ect ect
> just everybody do their own thing and leave everybody else the hell alone

tl;dr all

Aight.

Kid in the video is probably socially rejected. He is probably alone at most times. Wealthy family. Does those videos to attract some attention. Just my opinion tho.
My other opinion is that he is a plain idiot.

Oh and religion was just made to create conflict.