Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lostica's future sprite envision

mrmiguu

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> I plan on converting my human race in Lostica all to animal-based sprites. Here is an example:
> ![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/Aiku_walking.gif)
>
> *Note: I used Minilinkki's sprite's body-base*

NOOOOO. Im all for multiple "races", but I shall never care for lostica again unless I can be a human.

@Yorty.:

> @MrMiguuâ„¢:
>
> > I plan on converting my human race in Lostica all to animal-based sprites. Here is an example:
> > ![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/Aiku_walking.gif)
> >
> > *Note: I used Minilinkki's sprite's body-base*
>
> NOOOOO. Im all for multiple "races", but I shall never care for lostica again unless I can be a human.

Don't care for it then. The storyline in Lostica is in the far future when humans go extinct and animals, as we know today, gain mass intelligence.

lol, there was a time I was considering doing this for my game. its an amazing idea, and Im all for it. I didnt do it for mine as fitting armor to each race while keeping them all different looking was a bit hard. I had no default template. Im excited for this feature.

@Chief:

> lol, there was a time I was considering doing this for my game. its an amazing idea, and Im all for it. I didnt do it for mine as fitting armor to each race while keeping them all different looking was a bit hard. I had no default template. Im excited for this feature.

Thanks Chief. I really appreciate the support.

@Yorty.:

> And animals walk around and kill blobs? Confused? Mebbe we kill primitive humans…

Um, I will make a more appropriate change to the "monster issue." For now, players will be killing things like demonic slimes and whatnot. Demonic because we need to clean the society of all evil?

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> @Chief:
>
> > lol, there was a time I was considering doing this for my game. its an amazing idea, and Im all for it. I didnt do it for mine as fitting armor to each race while keeping them all different looking was a bit hard. I had no default template. Im excited for this feature.
>
> Thanks Chief. I really appreciate the support.
>
> @Yorty.:
>
> > And animals walk around and kill blobs? Confused? Mebbe we kill primitive humans…
>
> Um, I will make a more appropriate change to the "monster issue." For now, players will be killing things like demonic slimes and whatnot. Demonic because we need to clean the society of all evil?

What other kind of "animals" could we be?
Also, I guess its a good idea. Itll make your game more unique (On some Tube vids of lostica lot of peoples were commenting: "OMG iz maplestory with shitz grafix")

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Yea. It started out very similar to MS but then started to gain independence. Lostica is the only MMO that uses an elevator system or even grapple hook system. This will only make it more unique.

Still, Id love to see by-pixel movement.

@Yorty.:

> @MrMiguuâ„¢:
>
> > Yea. It started out very similar to MS but then started to gain independence. Lostica is the only MMO that uses an elevator system or even grapple hook system. This will only make it more unique.
>
> Still, Id love to see by-pixel movement.

Don't worry. I am working on it.

@Azkanan:

> Sounds like Lostica is going **furry**. You're going to be competing with Second Life and Furcadia, in that case! :P

thats what I was thinking. Lulz this is totally moving in the direction of "Sands of Destruction" where Earth is furry land.  Actually, that game has a nice twist. You play as "Jesus" and cleanse Earth from furfaggotry by bringing on the apocalypse. I love Japan.