Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Stable Custom GUI

omgisavedu

Hey Guys this is a custom Gui that I made back in few month ago for my game. But I stop on this project because Im moving on to a with realmcrafter. Im not saying Eclipse is bad or something but yea Im a WOW freak so i need something just like WOW >_<

Download
[http://www.zshare.net/download/72455066cbc867a1/](http://www.zshare.net/download/72455066cbc867a1/)
Preview
![](http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9501/mainmenuh.jpg)
![](http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1636/newcharacter.jpg)

If you can't make an MMO with Eclipse, you sure as hell won't make a decent one with Realm Crafter. There are far too many WoW clones out there for yours to compete. If you're making one out of pure sport/fun, go right ahead. Otherwise, I suggest going with a more original idea.

- MrMiguu

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> If you can't make an MMO with Eclipse, you sure as hell won't make a decent one with Realm Crafter. There are far too many WoW clones out there for yours to compete. If you're making one out of pure sport/fun, go right ahead. Otherwise, I suggest going with a more original idea.
> - MrMiguu

Im not even cloning WOW
I dont really care what u say because what I can see, You are just an eclipse fanatic and you are inlove with your self for your uber eliteness in eclipse

@Robin:

> Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|

-I hosted 4 diffrent private server, And I dont think I want to add more.
-Playing WOW is just wasting time and money

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> @Robin:
>
> > Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|
>
> I agree with Robin. The only thing I think he wants from making his own "WoW" is to feel that "accomplishment" from just trying to recreate the wheel.

I get this alot when I produce rap song,
but hey what do u know I sold 10000 copy of my album.
http://myspace.com/plantarox
and i dont really care what kind of accomplishment u saying.. Im FULL With Passion FOR MUSIC(sold 10000 copy), EDUCATION (I have degree), ART(I have my own gallery), AND MMORPG(What do u know Im starting my own mmorpg).
You know what? Im even starting my own webhosting company at www.omgihost.net

@Robin:

> Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|

Yeah, that is what I thought a while back when WoW started to get boring because I had two level 70 characters and I didn't feel like starting over again. I also played MapleStory at that time and had already achieved level 200 (I only hacked half of the time and managed not to get banned by fucking Nexon), so I made a MapleStory Private Server and a Wow Private Server. The WoW server got really boring because I didn't spend that much effort and time into it, but the MapleStory server, oh man, that was my heart and passion. I almost had the best server (my server name was FallenStory) and so many players joined. As I bleakly remember, I had about 7k players and 28k accounts! Of course though, there were those "1773" h@x0rz who thought they could hack on my server. I put on the hide skill (makes you invisible to others) and got over to him and banned his ass. I wish people didn't hack in PS's because then they really have no life. I understand hacking in MapleStory a while back when it was oldschool (lol because I hacked too) but PS's are too easy, especially mine! The reason I had so many accounts and players is because I put so much time and effort into my server that is became the number one server voted on the MMORPG site for private servers. Everyone was able to be gm LOL! and I think that is what is behind all of my players reasons lol. I also had a really nice server that had no lag at all so my players could do whatever the fuck they wanted to. See, fuck WoW. That's what I think.

And If you are going to make a game with Eclipse, you have to put a lot of time and effort into it, because there are some points in which you will not like the outcome of maybe your sprites, NPC's, items, weaps, whatever it is. You have to be willing to make exception for your game and really worry about the big stuff. Pretend you are a player who doesn't know SHIT about your game and tell yourself "What should the owner add so that I will play this game". And you have to attempt to make your game unique, so someone doesn't just download it and say to themselves ignorantly, "PFFT!!! I could make this shit in 5 minutes!". That is actually how I got hooked on Eclipse, but nevermind that!

• 2 weeks later...
@semlemsushi:

> @Robin:
>
> > Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|
>
> Yeah, that is what I thought a while back when WoW started to get boring because I had two level 70 characters and I didn't feel like starting over again. I also played MapleStory at that time and had already achieved level 200 (I only hacked half of the time and managed not to get banned by ducking Nexon), so I made a MapleStory Private Server and a Wow Private Server. The WoW server got really boring because I didn't spend that much effort and time into it, but the MapleStory server, oh man, that was my heart and passion. I almost had the best server (my server name was FallenStory) and so many players joined. As I bleakly remember, I had about 7k players and 28k accounts! Of course though, there were those "1773" h@x0rz who thought they could hack on my server. I put on the hide skill (makes you invisible to others) and got over to him and banned his ass. I wish people didn't hack in PS's because then they really have no life. I understand hacking in MapleStory a while back when it was oldschool (lol because I hacked too) but PS's are too easy, especially mine! The reason I had so many accounts and players is because I put so much time and effort into my server that is became the number one server voted on the MMORPG site for private servers. Everyone was able to be gm LOL! and I think that is what is behind all of my players reasons lol. I also had a really nice server that had no lag at all so my players could do whatever the duck they wanted to. See, duck WoW. That's what I think.
>
> And If you are going to make a game with Eclipse, you have to put a lot of time and effort into it, because there are some points in which you will not like the outcome of maybe your sprites, NPC's, items, weaps, whatever it is. You have to be willing to make exception for your game and really worry about the big stuff. Pretend you are a player who doesn't know SHIT about your game and tell yourself "What should the owner add so that I will play this game". And you have to attempt to make your game unique, so someone doesn't just download it and say to themselves ignorantly, "PFFT!!! I could make this shit in 5 minutes!". That is actually how I got hooked on Eclipse, but nevermind that!

uhmm sir actualy u dont know happen. When I was almost finished with my project something really bad happen. I got robbed while Im on my way to work. My laptop, handphone, wallet, and ExternalHD wiped. All i have is the old project that barely reach 1% of my whole project. I will come back after those guy done with the java version.

Oh damn, that sucks ass that you got robbed. Hopefully you had insurance!! Anyway, I'm currently working on a Habbo Hotel server because I am the most bored person in the whole world. I don't know if i'm still going to continue it, or just find another game to make a private server out of.

We should make a project together, my email is [email protected] if you wanna contact me. I'll see you around, dude!

@omgisavedu:

> @MrMiguuâ„¢:
>
> > @Robin:
> >
> > > Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|
> >
> > I agree with Robin. The only thing I think he wants from making his own "WoW" is to feel that "accomplishment" from just trying to recreate the wheel.
>
> I get this alot when I produce rap song,
> but hey what do u know I sold 10000 copy of my album.
> http://myspace.com/plantarox
> and i dont really care what kind of accomplishment u saying.. Im FULL With Passion FOR MUSIC(sold 10000 copy), EDUCATION (I have degree), ART(I have my own gallery), AND MMORPG(What do u know Im starting my own mmorpg).
> You know what? Im even starting my own webhosting company at www.omgihost.net

10,000 copies? You know thats over 9000!!!!
but.. on myspace.. you only have 560or so friends.. so.. who bought that other 9440 albums? cause.. I sure as hell wouldn't buy that shitty music. The lyrics sound like a child wrote them

"Baby I can't deny that you make me feel so high"

Good lyrics:
"If looks could really kill, my profession would be staring. know we do this cause we care, not for the thrill."

@IceCream:

> @omgisavedu:
>
> > @MrMiguuâ„¢:
> >
> > > @Robin:
> > >
> > > > Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|
> > >
> > > I agree with Robin. The only thing I think he wants from making his own "WoW" is to feel that "accomplishment" from just trying to recreate the wheel.
> >
> > I get this alot when I produce rap song,
> > but hey what do u know I sold 10000 copy of my album.
> > http://myspace.com/plantarox
> > and i dont really care what kind of accomplishment u saying.. Im FULL With Passion FOR MUSIC(sold 10000 copy), EDUCATION (I have degree), ART(I have my own gallery), AND MMORPG(What do u know Im starting my own mmorpg).
> > You know what? Im even starting my own webhosting company at www.omgihost.net
>
> 10,000 copies? You know thats over 9000!!!!
> but.. on myspace.. you only have 560or so friends.. so.. who bought that other 9440 albums? cause.. I sure as hell wouldn't buy that shitty music. The lyrics sound like a child wrote them
>
> "Baby I can't deny that you make me feel so high"
>
> Good lyrics:
> "If looks could really kill, my profession would be staring. know we do this cause we care, not for the thrill."

I dont really care what u think sir. My music is from my hearth. And yea the buyer are from my country.  I cant argue about the demo on myspace. Its was my first demo. The album are much more different and its recorded on a proper professional studio with help from some of the well know composer in my country. From your lyric you are more into some song for the loser out there. Its true what people say when u get famous hater start to build up and you sir are my first very own online hater.

@omgisavedu:

> @IceCream:
>
> > @omgisavedu:
> >
> > > @MrMiguuâ„¢:
> > >
> > > > @Robin:
> > > >
> > > > > Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|
> > > >
> > > > I agree with Robin. The only thing I think he wants from making his own "WoW" is to feel that "accomplishment" from just trying to recreate the wheel.
> > >
> > > I get this alot when I produce rap song,
> > > but hey what do u know I sold 10000 copy of my album.
> > > http://myspace.com/plantarox
> > > and i dont really care what kind of accomplishment u saying.. Im FULL With Passion FOR MUSIC(sold 10000 copy), EDUCATION (I have degree), ART(I have my own gallery), AND MMORPG(What do u know Im starting my own mmorpg).
> > > You know what? Im even starting my own webhosting company at www.omgihost.net
> >
> > 10,000 copies? You know thats over 9000!!!!
> > but.. on myspace.. you only have 560or so friends.. so.. who bought that other 9440 albums? cause.. I sure as hell wouldn't buy that shitty music. The lyrics sound like a child wrote them
> >
> > "Baby I can't deny that you make me feel so high"
> >
> > Good lyrics:
> > "If looks could really kill, my profession would be staring. know we do this cause we care, not for the thrill."
>
> I dont really care what u think sir. My music is from my hearth. And yea the buyer are from my country.  I cant argue about the demo on myspace. Its was my first demo. The album are much more different and its recorded on a proper professional studio with help from some of the well know composer in my country. From your lyric you are more into some song for the loser out there. Its true what people say when u get famous hater start to build up and you sir are my first very own online hater.

Alright.. Well good to know your music comes from your home. Haters don't build when you become famous, because right now I'm hating on you.. and you are FAR from famous. I'm hating on you because your a lying sack of shit. So either.. confess your lies or GTFO, there is no room for uselessness such as you.
Enjoy your GLORIOUS rap career, if you consider that shit one.

• 5 weeks later...
@IceCream:

> @omgisavedu:
>
> > @IceCream:
> >
> > > @omgisavedu:
> > >
> > > > @MrMiguuâ„¢:
> > > >
> > > > > @Robin:
> > > > >
> > > > > > Why don't you just play WoW instead of making a game? Or host a WoW private server? :|
> > > > >
> > > > > I agree with Robin. The only thing I think he wants from making his own "WoW" is to feel that "accomplishment" from just trying to recreate the wheel.
> > > >
> > > > I get this alot when I produce rap song,
> > > > but hey what do u know I sold 10000 copy of my album.
> > > > http://myspace.com/plantarox
> > > > and I dont really care what kind of accomplishment u saying.. Im FULL With Passion FOR MUSIC(sold 10000 copy), EDUCATION (I have degree), ART(I have my own gallery), AND MMORPG(What do u know Im starting my own mmorpg).
> > > > You know what? Im even starting my own webhosting company at www.omgihost.net
> > >
> > > 10,000 copies? You know thats over 9000!!!!
> > > but.. on myspace.. you only have 560or so friends.. so.. who bought that other 9440 albums? cause.. I sure as hell wouldn't buy that shitty music. The lyrics sound like a child wrote them
> > >
> > > "Baby I can't deny that you make me feel so high"
> > >
> > > Good lyrics:
> > > "If looks could really kill, my profession would be staring. know we do this cause we care, not for the thrill."
> >
> > I dont really care what u think sir. My music is from my hearth. And yea the buyer are from my country.  I cant argue about the demo on myspace. Its was my first demo. The album are much more different and its recorded on a proper professional studio with help from some of the well know composer in my country. From your lyric you are more into some song for the loser out there. Its true what people say when u get famous hater start to build up and you sir are my first very own online hater.
>
> Alright.. Well good to know your music comes from your home. Haters don't build when you become famous, because right now I'm hating on you.. and you are FAR from famous. I'm hating on you because your a lying sack of shit. So either.. confess your lies or GTFO, there is no room for uselessness such as you.
> Enjoy your GLORIOUS rap career, if you consider that shit one.

Sir I think you are in a wrong thread. IM NOT LYING!!! I DO GOT MY SELF AN ALBUM!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! I DO!!! GIMME YOUR ADDRESS ILL SHIP IT TO YOUR HOUSE FOR FREE!!! NON LIKE YOU I TAKE MUSIC SERIOUSLY!! BEEN DOING IT SINCE I WAS 14…what do you got anyway? I got a show this friday..Ill record that for you......ty......geezzz 

/Requesting for a thread cleanup

Actually, Ballie, they were actually on topic at start, it was omgisavedu who just went off in rage. Since they were talking about him leaving towards RealmCrafter.

Anyway, the GUI is decent and would be better if you had made every texture and image on that instead of just taking some off google.

Also, that hosting plan's page looks ugly.

EDIT:
@Prince:

> It would be nice if you stop using caps.Anyway this stupid topic is off topic.It's the resource center,not the chit chat section.Instead of a clean up,I request a lock.

What about.. PM'ing a moderator instead of just spamming.

omgisavedu = LOL

No seriously this guy is such a fail.. And is obviously bullshitting bigtime.
Having an album doesnt make you famous..
And yeah.. You should buy a new mic for your recordings with the money you got from selling 10000 copies.

Your myspace..

212932 Site views, around 20k Plays for Songs.. but 15 plays today.
And 565 friends.. and lol 38 comments.

Somebody has been using a generator! lolz

And your friends.. a random Netherlands babe and a Hawaian Babe..
Where's your big country producer/composer or whatever? He doesnt have a myspace, or he just rejected your friends request?

• 3 weeks later...
@omgisavedu:

> Sir I think you are in a wrong thread. IM NOT LYING!!! I DO GOT MY SELF AN ALBUM!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! I DO!!! GIMME YOUR ADDRESS ILL SHIP IT TO YOUR HOUSE FOR FREE!!! NON LIKE YOU I TAKE MUSIC SERIOUSLY!! BEEN DOING IT SINCE I WAS 14…what do you got anyway? I got a show this friday..Ill record that for you......ty......geezzz

![](http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/capslock2.jpg)