Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

@samih1996:

> I think you should give us some **resources** which we can use for the eclipse orgins

Check the first page again… I myself have provided basic resources to let newbs play around with. I myself am using them until I take on an artist.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canonical means 'the standard version', pretty much.

Although it's superior in many ways, it's no where near as accessible as Stable. I'd argue that people who choose an engine based on which is easier are incredibly short sighted, but it's just how it is. xD

Origins is far from the standard version of Eclipse.

Somehow the library files installer never installed the DirectX7 dll.. awkward, but fixed by manually downloading it and registering it.

EDIT : Small bug, enemies which are stunned will still damage the player when they get onto the tile next to them.. Unless this was intended?

In the server folder **Data\Options.ini**
```
[OPTIONS]
Game_Name=Eclipse Origins
Port= 7001
MOTD=Welcome to Eclipse Origins
Website=http://www.touchofdeathforums.com

```THAT's why.

Oh and Robin I found this little bug thingy earlier today.. not sure if you read it already or not. :)

> EDIT : Small bug, enemies which are stunned will still damage the player when they get onto the tile next to them.. Unless this was intended?

Someone else noticed that when you try to use a spell while it has cooldown left, you will runtime? At least I think it's because of that, it's spell related at least, and I was using a spell with cooldown so. Might have been that I tried to spam the spell lol..

@Xelander:

> Go to the server, then Data.
>
> -Facepalm-

right i have checked, and it says my game name, i dontknow why it still says eclipse origins, and also when i have error connecting it says 'The server seems to be down please wait a while or visite : http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/

and i dont want it to say that how can i change it to my site, i have visual basic pro can you help me on this? i mean, i am normaly really good with eclipse but origins i find it really complicated but i think it is better than the normal eclipse.

@samih1996:

> 'The server seems to be down please wait a while or visite : http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/

Did you had your server already open while you had that message?
If not, I advice you to open your server before logging in with your client.

@samih1996:

> I mean, I am normaly really good with eclipse but origins I find it really complicated but I think it is better than the normal eclipse.

It isn't rocket science.. If you know how EE works, I'm sure it isn't that hard to understand EO as well. Maybe you should read some VB6 tutorials before using Eclipse Origins?