Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Swimming (Chit Chat)

SawQuart

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around in forever, but I was at a swim meet. I'm trying not to brag, but I thought it was cool what I did. Anyways, I currently hold the 5th fastest mile time for 13 year olds in the world. I do a 16min 21sec mile.

Proof:

>! ![](http://i40.tinypic.com/1z64h6o.jpg)
I know anybody could've just photo shopped this, but I'm being truthful. I got this off of the USA Swimming website, which provides international ranking data.

So, to prevent this from being all about me, I want to ask you guys if you have any stories about swimming. All experience levels accepted!

@Jungletoe:

> @Robin:
>
> > I swam over a river once.
>
> River? Was it flowing fast?

Nope. Was quite shallow as well. I could stand upright in it.

@Darien:

> I can't swim, except under water, I can swim brilliantly there, it's like flying, in jelly…

@Ddunit:

> Jungle, not everyone looks like a retard while swimming.

Well considering most of us are computer nerds, I wasn't counting on it. Some of you guys swim for summer leagues though, right?

@SillyFace:

> I swam in a long well before. a 10ft long well. :) Fresh spring water, rather cold.. but interesting xD
>
> anyway gratz on your achievement.

> Well considering most of us are computer nerds, I wasn't counting on it. Some of you guys swim for summer leagues though, right?

not all of us are computer nerds….. im sure we all have lives, something other then computers, somekind of sport, like you with swimming and me with BMX

@turbocookie:

> bmx takes more talent then swimming :D it takes BALLS =]

Pulling out a Macintosh Performa 5200 out of the power socket or putting it back in takes way more balls. Especially if you see the white sparks when you do so. So stop trying to look cool, you aren't.

Regards,
  Godlord.