Find results in...

Some information about Warnings

Admiral Refuge

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ninja-Tech:

> Lol the conversations I just happen to find in this thread.

Allow me to bring things back on topic.

I don't know why anyone would complain about a warning. At least you give warnings. The last game I played gave warnings… they just didn't tell you.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@Composer:

> SOMEONE DARED TO HARASS ROBIN????? >:O YOU GOING DOWN BRO!!!! I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN AND PUT YOUR WANTED SIGN ALL OVER THE PLACE AND PUT UP A BOUNTY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Seriously. Whoever dared to harass Robin is ducked up. That's right. ducked up. He shall die in hell.

Are you sure that doesn't count for sexual harassment, too? I'd look out if I were you.

@Aeri:

> Are you sure that doesn't count for sexual harassment, too? I'd look out if I were you.

I dont care what kind of harassment it is. If someone harass or hurt or harm Robin in any way, shape, or form (unless Robin let he/she hurt him and enjoy it, you know what im talking about), then he/she shall die in hell.

@Composer:

> SOMEONE DARED TO HARASS ROBIN????? >:O YOU GOING DOWN BRO!!!! I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN AND PUT YOUR WANTED SIGN ALL OVER THE PLACE AND PUT UP A BOUNTY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Seriously. Whoever dared to harass Robin is ducked up. That's right. ducked up. He shall die in hell.

>2008
You're pretty bad at hunting.

• 2 weeks later...