Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody else high as shit tonight?

demon xxx x

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with no disrespect towards the dead, I'm pretty sure we can rule it out for them. If you're familiar with how the drug affects the system, it's not deadly. You can't overdose with it like you can with hard drugs.

@[PIE:

> MrHappySmore link=topic=60306.msg637894#msg637894 date=1273890733]
> Weed is a plant, it's not a synthetic drug. Synthetic drugs tend to be deadlier, (I wonder why… >.>). Yeah, those are hard drugs. Marijuana is a plant, hard drugs are made in labs, and dust off is computer duster.

I agree for the most part but to be fair cocaine is a plant to.

I actually own a book of deadly plants. There are some brutal ones. The point isn't that weed is a plant, the point is that it's weed. It's less dangerous than alcohol, since you can kill yourself from alcohol poisoning.
Also, getting drunk makes most people do stupid things. Getting really high mostly makes people sit around, laugh, and usually not get a whole lot done.
So tell me which is safer: the pot growing in the ditch or the bottle of vodka you can buy at a licensed store?

Yeah well, it's the whole 'sworn it off' thing. By that metric I really shouldn't drink my beloved margaritas either, but oh well. Also, I don't like the idea of hosing my lungs down with smoke. If I tried it it would be with brownies or something.

hash brownies are awesome :P and easy to make just a bit expensive would cost me around $120 to make a really super good batch. The thing about eatting pot is you get a diffrent high and it last a lot longer.

i know for my buddies b-day we made him  hash brownie instead of a birtday PIE! (SCREW CAKE) 1 small brownie would keep you going for around 4-5 hours nice and stoned not just high but stoned.

ahh good times

AND FOR ALL THOSE SAYING YOU CANT OVERDOSE ON WEED.

According to which US Government authority you want to believe, the lethal dose of marijuana is about 1/3rd of your body weight.At a single time.

which no one in earth could do. Simply for the fact if you tried to smoke that much  you would pass out way before you reach that point. Unless your using some type of Gas mask with an automatic blower ( not hard to build :P ) and after you passed out you would be breathing nothing but smoke.

so yes it is possible but no its not

also it does depend on the type of bong the shape has a lot to do with how high you get off it.

Some pipes will accutally form a tornado of smoke when you hit this. when it does this it concentrates the THC in the center of it and you get a better and stronger hit.

then there are vaperizors OMG best thing ever. smokeing a normal joint or pipe/bong wont get you as high becasue when you hit it with a lighter your burning up the THC. Usally a person only gets about 10% or so when smoking this way.

a vaperizor in other hand heats up your smoke and when you hit it you get 80% of the THC and theres no smoke at all. since the way its heated is completely diffrent. you will still have your buds left after you use a vaperizor. ( good to resell to a moron :P )

Your most likly thinking wow draken knows a lot about weed.  Well i have been smoking on and off since i was 13 and ill be 25 this june.

Also im a migivor smoker :P For any of you that seen Half baked

what do yall think my original gnome avatar is??? lol thats be a running joke for a while around here :P

kinda rambling on now… guess time to go see my gnome :D

Ahah wow Draken.  But, for a human to actually OD on weed, it's impossible for the common potheads.  You gotta think dude, most people know that you have to smoke a portion of your body weight to OD, and most people can't do it.  I'll pass out after smoking an ounce with  3 heads.

i thought it was impossible to OD on THC also…but ive seen some shit that was talking about making brownies and they said to be careful and not eat too much because you might eat way too much without realizing it, since its not instant.

best way to OD with THC is to inject a giant syringe
but who's rich enough to have that many tricomes to melt?

well you could always turn your weed into hash and then eat that LOL. lets see for me to OD it would take about 57 pounds which it you made into hash would be about 10-20 pounds of hash(pure THC) now if i sat there and ate that 10-20 pounds of hash yea i would die :P

The only way i can see a single joint killing someone is very simple. Only way a single joint could kill you during your first time smoking is you be allergic to THC and when you smoke your throat closes up and you die from the allergic reaction

well it wouldnt be counted as a death from pot it would be consider an allergic reaction as the cause of death.

Thats like looking up how many people died from banana's, it wont list that it will be added to allergic reactions deaths