Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody else high as shit tonight?

demon xxx x

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um a joint can be from 1/4 gram to 1 gram or higher if you get the big papers. Or if you talking cost I dont know since no one i knows sells only joints LOL.

um and i get my weed free always well not free but it is :) its called flipping. But i wont talk about that here since it is a very bad thing to go tell people to do :P lol and i dont want my arse to get raped in prison

@¡sıɹɹɐɥ:

> How much is a joint Uusually? I can guess it varies.

You don't buy a joint, you buy the weed. If you just want a couple of joints buy a 5-spot for £5\. You'll need to learn to roll.

@Robin:

> @¡sıɹɹɐɥ:
>
> > How much is a joint Uusually? I can guess it varies.
>
> You don't buy a joint, you buy the weed. If you just want a couple of joints buy a 5-spot for £5\. You'll need to learn to roll.

Several dispensaries in Colorado sell pre-rolled joints with tips, in little packages like cigars. :azn:

Rollers are for noobs :P. There are several ways to smoke it.. Paper, Blunt, Bong, Bucked, Vaporizer, Coca-Cola can, Pipe.. Secret Agents?

It sells in 2.5 and 5.. Like Robin mentioned.

Hm.. There are alot of kids here, maybe we should stick to talking about games :P?

@ZoSo:

> Rollers are for noobs :P. There are several ways to smoke it.. Paper, Blunt, Bong, Bucked, Vaporizer, Coca-Cola can, Pipe.. Secret Agents?
>
> It sells in 2.5 and 5.. Like Robin mentioned.
>
> Hm.. There are alot of kids here, maybe we should stick to talking about games :P?

Dont get me wrong i can roll by hand but using a roller is so much easyer :P that or a pipe or hookah :)

lol this isnt the first time a weed topic came up, comes up around 2-4 times a year LMAO

If you'd know how to roll you'd appreciate how fun rolling is :).
Its an artform, and its part of smoking the plant.

And really the rolling part takes about 5-10 sec.. Its the part before that takes time.. So using a roller is really a waste of time :P.

Again, I don't smoke, but from what I know using pipes and bongs is actually healthier, since you aren't getting any paper in there.
Also, if you can hunt down one of those huge old-school pipes, you can totally do a Sherlock impression. It'll look stupid at first, but after a few puffs on the pipe it'll be awesome.

@Thorn:

> Again, I don't smoke, but from what I know using pipes and bongs is actually healthier, since you aren't getting any paper in there.
> Also, if you can hunt down one of those huge old-school pipes, you can totally do a Sherlock impression. It'll look stupid at first, but after a few puffs on the pipe it'll be awesome.

I have honestly always thought of doing that.

@Mighty:

> No.. bongs naturally get you higher bro.  It gives you more of the weed than a J or and L do.

I know that much, I'm just saying that if you took two bongs of different levels of craftsmanship, I think it would come down to what grade your smoking rather than the specifics of the bong.

@Ninja-Tech:

> Hotboxing is my fav :3
> u get more of a high that way.

Hotboxes are fun, they're not as fun though. I stick to old fashioned sitting in a circle in the basement with a bong in the center, going hit for hit.  Usually I smoke a joint though, ahah.

The reason i'm against pot is because my 18 year-old best mate, played soccer in the school 1st XI, so fit and healthy, smoked weed at a party, went to sleep at around 10pm upstairs, friends went to wake him up to drive them home at 1am, and didn't wake up (yes, dead). Didn't drink any alchohol - he was the designated driver.

Then he was given something other than straight pot. Pot does not, and to the absolute best of my knowledge CANNOT kill, at least on the first time smoking it. Maybe if you smoked for years you'd do a number on your lungs, but realistically it's healthier than most cigarettes.

Sorry to hear that about your friend, perhaps he was slipped something or did something without telling you. As far as I known there has never been a reported death by weed.

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30