Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anybody else high as shit tonight?

demon xxx x

@Mighty:

> I just got some from my mate, Danny.  And it was F I R E.  2 Joints got me blitzed dude.

um that sounds like crap smoke you got there. thats not F I R E lol. If it took 2 joints then thats some dirt stuff you got there.

Um you only have to smoke 1 joint with 5 heads of our stuff and bet blitz but its alot fresher down here

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marsh: There's this one guy I know who comes through where I work, he actually goes over to vic to get his stuff. Best dealer ever, apparently if you don't like the stuff he'll give you your money back. I don't think the guy I know has ever needed to get his money back though, it's apparently good stuff.

@Thorn:

> @Marsh: There's this one guy I know who comes through where I work, he actually goes over to vic to get his stuff. Best dealer ever, apparently if you don't like the stuff he'll give you your money back. I don't think the guy I know has ever needed to get his money back though, it's apparently good stuff.

They never portray drug dealers as kind businessmen, do they? xD

Actually the dealers i have come in contact with are pretty friendly. My old dealer i would stop in at his place play some video games with him smoke a joint etc. He used to be a friend of mine but still.

Again these arent street dealers. Proper weed dealers are nice guys who get stoned. When you hit harder drugs things get a little sketchier but chances are the dealer will still get high with you.

• 3 weeks later...
@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=60306.msg637294#msg637294 date=1273756893]
> I should probably have reported your IP to the local police, but I'm too nice to do that. Take my advice and don't post about stupid shit like this.
>
> - Adulese

lol oh noes its the internet police!