Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Trusted Website Hosting - Cost? One Ad.

silentdemonic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What are you using to host this service?"
I do not see the question of
"What are the server specifications of the service you are providing"
and if he did I would find it puzzling as I have stated many times that such information will be available on the website which as my post indicates will be later today.

Sites look better than Harris's and your http doesn't redirect to your host. Harris why didn't you tell me I could get unlimited hosting for 6$? Anyway Silent don't forget to pm when you've finished setting up. I'll happily be the first to test. atm, I'd like a little more speed from harris, but I don't see that happening.

That's it. That's really put a damper on things because whatever I work on now will not be of much use once I get that part and have to spend three days shifting files, installing os's, and setting up our new permanent server. Moving files isn't so bad as I've got most of the things I need stored online, but installing three os's is a day by its self.

@NGHS:

> I checked your website and I still cant find anything about server specifications.

Learn to read?

@silentdemonic:

> as I have stated many times that such information will be available on the website which as my post indicates will be **later today.**

Today isn't over yet….

They're just bitchy because he's said the other guy's service had a few flaws in it, so now they're probz trying to talk him down and stuff.. Rather sad actually, you'd think people were more mature then that.

Harris's service actually hasn't been all that great compared the paid service I have now. Though for the sake of fairness I'm refraining from posting my comments and notes on either one until I've tried both of them as a customer.

That's nothing sister, The engine I'm working with/on currently uses maps that range from 1.5mb to 15mb(at 100x100 with all layers filled) so you could only imagine the sheer space I plan to use. The big tags for me are "free" and "unlimited".

"Unlimited" hosting does come with limits, it always does.. They just don't tell you and set the numbers insanely high.. But in the end there is a limit since the original host has to pay for a specific amount of space and bandwidth as well :P