Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free Trusted Website Hosting - Cost? One Ad.

silentdemonic

Ill be open and honest with you from the start, the cost is one google ad which you can choose the dimensions of. I will split the revenue gained from the advert 90% to me an 10% to you I know it is very low but after all this hosting is costing you nothing :).

The Website address is : http://www.c2f.me - To those who do not know .me is a new suffix which came out and is just like a .com except shorter to type. I will allow all types of websites as long as you are the owner of them and can ensure you will put the website to good use that means no dormant stale unused space - I wont delete you - just nag you to get to work xD.

You will be able to have a subdomain such as websitename.c2f.me and will be given cpanel access as well. Should you wish to get yourself a .com you can still use the space.

What do I get out of this besides Ad revenue, nothing much really, I just like this community also I was planning to do this service anyway, I will be starting it this Sunday but am giving you guys here first requests at any subdomains you would like. There is no limit to subdomains except you must work on it and not have a stale website - no hording of addresses allowed.

You can either contact me here to my inbox, or reply to this thread with questions or just use the address on the website.

The website is intentionally locked to just the first page, the rest of pages will go live on Sunday.

Many thanks.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PuppieFace Well you can opt-out from it though Im not too sure why you would want to it will not require you enter any sensitive information as it will be sent via PayPal. Just let me know the subdomain you are interested in and Ill reserve it for you prior to Sunday Launch. :)

@YamYam Come again?

For those unfamiliar with Google Ad dimensions :

https://www.google.com/adsense/static/en_US/AdFormats.html?hl=en_US&gsessionid=M0USBtJps55TPuqwFUARVw

You would just need to pick any of those, of course some may feel to choose the smaller ones but since the ad revenue is split you may wish to choose a larger one.

Well Im a business partner with mmosite.com so figured I would put trusted not to mention I have all my personal details available upon request and lastly I run the entire thing myself and take a real personal interest in all requests.
Just figured that put me a cut above the rest as opposed to some freehosts which are out to make a profit Im just doing this service because I want something out there that is free and upfront with its clientel :)

@silentdemonic:

> Well Im a business partner with mmosite.com so figured I would put trusted not to mention I have all my personal details available upon request and lastly I run the entire thing myself and take a real personal interest in all requests.
> Just figured that put me a cut above the rest as opposed to some freehosts which are out to make a profit Im just doing this service because I want something out there that is free and upfront with its clientel :)

You don't decide if you're trusted or not, your customers do.

http://www.mmosite.com/about/businesspartner.shtml look at the bottom - Blood on Binary, Im also great friends with Fenny and despite my low activity over the past few years I have kept in touch and am now getting everything back on track. So excuse the slightly stale Blood on Binary website :) in the middle of moving things to Shifted Entertainment of which I will then update at mmosite.
My old nick name used to be silentsiren.

Well Trust is a two way thing, Im offering my details out in the open with nothing to hide that allows trust to flourish unlike others who like to hide information behind close doors. This is what I do as my Job and if I wasnt trusted then I wouldnt have the means to live on a daily basis.

@silentdemonic:

> Well Trust is a two way thing, Im offering my details out in the open with nothing to hide that allows trust to flourish unlike others who like to hide information behind close doors. This is what I do as my Job and if I wasnt trusted then I wouldnt have the means to live on a daily basis.

Trust is indeed a two-way deal. However, what you're saying is that you're _trusting._

I have nothing against you or your hosting at all, I'm just pointing out that you're a relatively fresh face around here offering 'trusted web hosting'. As you have very little history here you can hardly say you're trusted by the community.

I'm arguing semantics now, however.

I understand completely where you coming from :) I just wished I signed up all the time ago when I first knew of you, my name used to be SilentSiren but I dont think I was registered I just use to forum hop, never have I felt so at home at a community such as this and its mainly whats inspiring me to give something back xD.

This isn't a really good investment. Google ads pay very little and you can be easily banned. ( =) got that one already, it was fun) All you'll be doing is sticking your ad code on their site, and raking in the cash from whatever lucky clicks they get(slim to none probably).