Find results in...

First Marijuana Experience?

Sowtis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

> Ahaha…. funny thing is I've never bought my own weed.
>
> those were fun times... getting high on pizza deliveries, and sneaking into the bar underage!

I've only paid 30 dollars for weed in my life. I've smoked so much more though haha. One of my close friends is a dealer :3.

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

>
> those were fun times... getting high on pizza deliveries, and sneaking into the bar underage!

Girls rarely have to, unless they are potheads.

@uıןɐpuǝʍb:

Haha, you and me both.

Oh wait, I bought a bowl off my neighbors for 5 bucks once. they smoked me up with what they had left and my friends go P-O'd that I didn't invite them.

Gwen and her Poker Stories could you guys add a Poker Game to the forums that uses the userbase ^_^ I would love to play against ya'll xD.
Oh and to me the best rush Ive ever had truthfully is a Sugar one. Nothing beats that hyperactivity and knowing that if you are pulled over or checked the worse thing in your system is Sugar!
Pixie Sticks all the way RRROOOAORRRRR!

@мсичġġєт:

> How about Skunk? @ Draken?
>
> Well. No. I haven't smoked. Except when you light a match, the smoke that comes off that first bit so you can pretend to smoke.

um skunk? as in the type of weed. Yea thats just normal weed.

Also i know yall think im crazy but Hydro = Extreamly stupid.

I dont know anyone around here that smokes hydro. Lets pay $40 a gram and it will get me really high but just as high as if i smoked 2 fat joints back to back. and 2 joints are way under $40 each …

I cant see why people buy hydro... I could spend same amount of cash for 1 gram or i could get 15 grams for $30 which will last me close to a week If i dont smoke like i like to smoke ;)

um no like ive been telling yall, yall play crazy $ for smoke :) weed is cheap around here

Normal price from just about any dealer I know is

** REMOVED FROM EYES OF THE GOVERMENT **

>.>

<.<

>.>

THEY ARE WATCHING

I dont smoke crap weed If its not worth smoking I throw it away. Have done that before some nasty stuff that sucked so bad wouldnt give you a good buzz at all lol

@Marsh:

> Im guessing thats in your local currency? how much is a Australian doller to u.s ?

We're buying currently 0.86 USD for every Aussie dollar, it was better a few months back we had it at like 93 cents

@Marsh:

> @Draken:
>
> > Anyways my first time smoking I didnt feel high since I didnt know what feeling high felt like it took around 3-4 times till I understood the feeling. I was baked good my first time. First time I ever smoked, we smoked 3 fat joints, 3 good size bowls out of a steam roller. When I was laying on couch to fall asleep I just keept staring at the roof and a green grid popped up and little red balls kept bounceing around.
> >
> > Not the first time to see stuff on pot since weed is a hallucinate.
>
> Pretty much same here, the first time I didnt even really get high. Though I think its also because you start hitting it harder when you smoke weed more often.

TBH the first 5-8 times I tried I got nothing, I thought gee whats all the fuss about…. then my mate convinced me to sneak out one night when I was about 16 and go score and have a toke.. yeah yeah yeah ok ok, one more time..  needless to say that was the time I got shattered.

long story short, I was in a movie.. thats what it was like anyway.. being chased by rabid possums (literally.. we had 2 chasing us)

That being said, drugs are bad mmmkay?

First couple of times I smoked weed was out of a pen cap.. me and my friend would stick a nug on the end and puff it with a lighter keeping it alive. The pencap would melt and we probably inhaled a ton of melted plastic. We did that on the regular for a couple weeks using our pooled lunch dollars. We were quite a couple of little crackheads.