Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Natural Harvest

Marsh

1\. Yo Mama jokes are fun. Stop being a little church faggot and laugh at it.

2\. Dry as a desert? Felt like you were licking a washing board, did it?

3\. Chances are, you've already eaten something with semen on it. Wanker didn't wash his hands, went on bus, hit the stop button, you pushed it afterwards and went home for a lovely cheese sandwich. Cheese and Semen sandwich.

You ate somebodies babies, you sick fuck.

@antho3000:

> @Robin:
>
> > @antho3000:
> >
> > > AGH duck YOU
> >
> > Have… have you never had a conversation with people your own age before? :|
>
> yes I do :rolleyes: but we never insults other peoples mothers

then your hanging out with the wrong crowd  ;D

The whole nutrition debate is actually a load of bs. The amount of protein contained within Jesus Juice is by no means enough to work as a supplement lol. However there are two things you can do if you were looking to 'try' these recipes xD.
Pineapples (fresh) will alter the taste.
Celery (fresh) will increase the amount.
So a Pineapple Salad 3 times a day will make your Baby Juice worthy of the spice rack lol.
Avoid anything that contains toxins such as Cigerettes and such as they will affect the taste but generally lots of fresh fruit, salad and you will be laughing your way to the bank (did you get it? xD)

@Azkanan:

> 1\. Yo Mama jokes are fun. Stop being a little church faggot and laugh at it.
>
> 2\. Dry as a desert? Felt like you were licking a washing board, did it?
>
> 3\. Chances are, you've already eaten something with semen on it. Wanker didn't wash his hands, went on bus, hit the stop button, you pushed it afterwards and went home for a lovely cheese sandwich. Cheese and Semen sandwich.
>
> You ate somebodies babies, you sick duck.

You don't wash your hands before eating?

@silentdemonic:

> The whole nutrition debate is actually a load of bs. The amount of protein contained within Jesus Juice is by no means enough to work as a supplement lol. However there are two things you can do if you were looking to 'try' these recipes xD.
> Pineapples (fresh) will alter the taste.
> Celery (fresh) will increase the amount.
> So a Pineapple Salad 3 times a day will make your Baby Juice worthy of the spice rack lol.
> Avoid anything that contains toxins such as Cigerettes and such as they will affect the taste but generally lots of fresh fruit, salad and you will be laughing your way to the bank (did you get it? xD)

Haha. When I was with my one GF, half my diet at the time was pineapple for that exact reason.

@antho3000:

> @Robin:
>
> > @antho3000:
> >
> > > yes I do :rolleyes: but we never insults other peoples mothers
> >
> > Wow. Do you live in a church or something?
>
> Nope, Im american -_-

Please don't say shit like that man…. It makes the rest of us Americans look even worse to everyone else in the world.

@Draken - I work Fast Food and I can totally back up that 90% of the people I work with are nasty fucks.