Skilled Composer taking requests - Mp3s & MIDIs - CLOSED

Dark Crusade

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DreadX13:

> Game Name- Sacred Chaos Online
> Graphical Style- Recolored RMXP (mostly blk and red)
> Name- The Reunion
> Setting- Medieval Fantasy, Stream punk
> Inspirations-Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Elfen Lied, SNES RPGs
> Format- .MIDI or MP3 if u think it will sound better
> Keywords- Main Menu, Sad, Fantasy, Elfen Lied "Lilium"

[The Reunion](http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ytrt8jw4c66we2/The%20Reunion.mp3)

Even though you haven't been on Eclipse for a while, quickly made you something anyway. Enjoy, if you ever come back and get a chance to hear it.

• 3 weeks later...
Game Name- Project Earth
Graphical Style- You have seen the graphics, yes?
Name- Theme Music
Setting- Romana Musica; ancient/simple instruments. The world is Italy, in 200BC.
Inspirations-
Format- MIDI
Keywords- Theme music, exhilerating, something that makes you go "Oh god, I can't wait to log in." But, also able to be listened to a number of times, so that people don't get sick of hearing it every time they turn their .exe on.
Atmosphere- Theme music, yknow, title screen. You hit the .exe, then kaBLAM! Istant orgasm.

@Projeear:

> Game Name- Project Earth
> Graphical Style- You have seen the graphics, yes?
> Name- Theme Music
> Setting- Romana Musica; ancient/simple instruments. The world is Italy, in 200BC.
> Inspirations-
> Format- MIDI
> Keywords- Theme music, exhilerating, something that makes you go "Oh god, I can't wait to log in." But, also able to be listened to a number of times, so that people don't get sick of hearing it every time they turn their .exe on.
> Atmosphere- Theme music, yknow, title screen. You hit the .exe, then kaBLAM! Istant orgasm.

[Project Earth](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/24ab58b0251d72a98f70b8b0c96376f8.mid)

Enjoy. Rushed it a bit, but mostly because 'tis late and I'm tired. Was interesting using a different array of instruments to suit your requirements. (:

Game Name- Project Earth
Graphical Style- You have seen the graphics, yes?
Name- Rome: Daytime
Setting- Its Rome, in 200BCE, day time. Bustling trade markets, streets are swamped with people, exciting environment. Seat of the senate, the most powerful location in the world in the 3rd century.
Inspirations-
Format- MIDI
Keywords- Busy. Powerful. Upbeat. Trade. Diplomacy.
Atmosphere- Pretty much always sunny, due to the near-tropical location. Hectic, crazy, yet organized, happy and powerful.

Good luck with this one!

If you feel up to it, could do with a night time counterpart. In Rome, vehicles were banned from the streets because of all the people, so they were permitted only at night time.

This, but fast paced?

http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/fc687b626d8641a7d2fb10ac371cfa98.mid

Just so you're aware that you're not being ignored/forgotten :)

You will see a LOT more of me here in the near future! I have to take care of a few things IRL, and somehow manage to get WN as well >_<

I like your work a lot ^_^, I'll be requesting a crap-ton here soon (one-at-a-time of course), all donated as well (which is one reason why I'm waiting).

@Projeear:

> Game Name- Project Earth
> Graphical Style- You have seen the graphics, yes?
> Name- Rome: Nighttime
> Setting- Its Rome, in 200BCE, night time. horse-pulled carts roll along the streets every once in a while, guards patrol them at about the same ratio. Guards outside important locations, such as the senate hall and rich folk's houses. Warehouses. etc.
> Inspirations-
> Format- MIDI
> Keywords- Calm. Lonesome. Warm. Smooth.
> Atmosphere- A cool night, smooth breeze, stars are out, guards and vehicles occasionally pass along a street.

[Rome, at night.](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/4b2ffdf780a5bd767b7abe8c342a0853.mid)

Tried the night-time one first. Pretty sure you'll like it. I'll work on the day time one next!

@varinyc:

> Just so you're aware that you're not being ignored/forgotten :)
>
> You will see a LOT more of me here in the near future! I have to take care of a few things IRL, and somehow manage to get WN as well >_<
>
> I like your work a lot ^_^, I'll be requesting a crap-ton here soon (one-at-a-time of course), all donated as well (which is one reason why I'm waiting).

Excited to hear. Looking forward to your requests, don't hesitate to request as soon as possible! (:

Knowing what you can do from your portfolio, I'd like to give this a try. It might be a bit harder than your usual requests, but I believe in your work :)

Game Name- No working title yet (will update when the release date nears)
Graphical Style- Ultima Online type graphics
Name- Awakening of the Hero

Setting- Medieval Setting, yet a bit of fantasy. Mostly woods / small villages, mines, wilderness
Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MC-FLXkg3M (starting listening at 1 Minute, 48 seconds)

Format- MIDI is just fine

Keywords- Dramatic, yet asking the player if he is "the one" who can make it to the top

Atmosphere- Main Menu - While dramatic, the main menu track must be something that makes you want to stay in the menu for a while before deciding if you are going to play or if you prefer to hear it once more. The dramatic part changes over the time to a style which makes you feel like "I can do this" - I want the player to feel unsure if he can do it - yet cheer him up to start his journey. If you know the gladiator movie - it describes it best: sadness, yet the willingness to fight.

Don't you just hate requests like this? ;)

Game Name- Eternity Online
Graphical Style- Im using the tiles that came with eclipse(basic rpg maker tiles)
Setting-  Medieval Fantasy forest
Inspirations- could you do something similar to Evandele(the first track you made)..i like that one..
Format-MIDI
Keywords- Peaceful,Exciting,Cheerful
Atmosphere- the track will be used in a beginning area(forest map)

Game Name- Lunaya
Graphical Style- Eclipse tiles, but somewhere edited.
Setting- Medieval Fantasy…or something like that.
Format-MIDI or MP3 ,whatever you like
Keywords- Peaceful, yet with some hiding danger.
Atmosphere- Track will be used on Dywende(something similiar to forest fairies) island. Most important thing, that they're nor good, nor evil, they just want to live by themselves, but if someone attacks them, they will defend their home.

Thank you  for making this available to the community. It's great to see people offering their skills by contributing. Given the fact that you are a professional, it's even greater.

Keep up the great work - you are on the right path.

@MarBos:

> Game Name- No working title yet (will update when the release date nears)
> Graphical Style- Ultima Online type graphics
> Name- Awakening of the Hero
>
> Setting- Medieval Setting, yet a bit of fantasy. Mostly woods / small villages, mines, wilderness
> Inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MC-FLXkg3M (starting listening at 1 Minute, 48 seconds)
>
> Format- MIDI is just fine
>
> Keywords- Dramatic, yet asking the player if he is "the one" who can make it to the top
>
> Atmosphere- Main Menu - While dramatic, the main menu track must be something that makes you want to stay in the menu for a while before deciding if you are going to play or if you prefer to hear it once more. The dramatic part changes over the time to a style which makes you feel like "I can do this" - I want the player to feel unsure if he can do it - yet cheer him up to start his journey. If you know the gladiator movie - it describes it best: sadness, yet the willingness to fight.

[Awakening of a Hero](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/c28dd61393c38f3968277611c4dfc223.mid)

*fingers crossed*
Tried my best, I really hope you like it. I'm proud of how I broke it down from it's climax to a relapse, where the song then loops. If you need any changes I'll once again try my best. Now I'm going to re orchestrate it for my portfolio!

@MarBos:

> Thank you  for making this available to the community. It's great to see people offering their skills by contributing. Given the fact that you are a professional, it's even greater.
>
> Keep up the great work - you are on the right path.

Thank you MarBos, some encouragement like that can go a long way. I feel its the least I can contribute to the community, while at the same time also finding an excuse to get more experience writing music to fit peoples needs and wants.

@tronus22:

> Game Name- Eternity Online
> Graphical Style- Im using the tiles that came with eclipse(basic rpg maker tiles)
> Setting-  Medieval Fantasy forest
> Inspirations- could you do something similar to Evandele(the first track you made)..I like that one..
> Format-MIDI
> Keywords- Peaceful,Exciting,Cheerful
> Atmosphere- the track will be used in a beginning area(forest map)

[Overture](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a5356e62644a26c7d688a0078d2cf095.mid)

Enjoy. (:

@Kreator:

> *fingers crossed*
> Tried my best, I really hope you like it. I'm proud of how I broke it down from it's climax to a relapse, where the song then loops. If you need any changes I'll once again try my best. Now I'm going to re orchestrate it for my portfolio!

Great piece of art :)

No need for any changes as it fits perfectly as it is!

Thank you again for the work you have put into this.

@MarBos:

> Great piece of art :)
>
> No need for any changes as it fits perfectly as it is!
>
> Thank you again for the work you have put into this.

Glad to hear it! If your curious, I've uploaded a orchestrated version of it on my portfolio and Youtube account. You can find it under the name 'Enigma'.

@Kreator:

> @tronus22:
>
> > Game Name- Eternity Online
> > Graphical Style- Im using the tiles that came with eclipse(basic rpg maker tiles)
> > Setting-  Medieval Fantasy forest
> > Inspirations- could you do something similar to Evandele(the first track you made)..I like that one..
> > Format-MIDI
> > Keywords- Peaceful,Exciting,Cheerful
> > Atmosphere- the track will be used in a beginning area(forest map)
>
> [Overture](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a5356e62644a26c7d688a0078d2cf095.mid)
>
> Enjoy. (:

wow i love it…it fits perfectly,thanks.

Game Name- HORDE
Graphical Style- You've already seen previews etc, but the game is retro. It's more of a comic comedic based game than a serious down to earth game.
Name- Horde Main Theme
Setting- Medieval Fantasy, Main Theme.
Format- MIDI
Keywords- Happy, funny, busy.
Atmosphere- It's just a main theme for the game, I need it to portray a busy scene, maybe some Brass? But it needs to also portray comical and bounciness.

I doubt any of that makes sense. Do your best mate.