Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skilled Composer taking requests - Mp3s & MIDIs - CLOSED

Dark Crusade

@LaurenciaX:

> Game Name- Lunaya
> Graphical Style- Eclipse tiles, but somewhere edited.
> Setting- Medieval Fantasy…or something like that.
> Format-MIDI or MP3 ,whatever you like
> Keywords- Peaceful, yet with some hiding danger.
> Atmosphere- Track will be used on Dywende(something similiar to forest fairies) island. Most important thing, that they're nor good, nor evil, they just want to live by themselves, but if someone attacks them, they will defend their home.

[Sprite Woods](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a52850a6eab2a965509d579b0042b5d4.mid)

Starting to get sick of the same old' calm forest' cliche'd tracks. Spent very little time on it, but nonetheless I'm sure it will fit your requirements well. (:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Name- Avian Online
Graphical Style- Normal RMXP Graphics (e.g. the ones that come with Eclipse)
Name- "Rebirth"
Setting- Medieval Fantasy
Inspirations- Hmm, maybe an inspiration from Runescape style music (if possible)? Only because it's an RPG and the sounds in their music work really well.
Format- MIDI
Keywords- Eerie, Mysterious, Calm, Royal, Corrupted but moving towards Healthy
Atmosphere- The area is a swamp that is slowly recovering from a demon rising from the ground, the demon poisoned the swamp but its now recovering. Also this is the swamp where the main faction was created to overthrow the current ruler and to stop the demon from causing anymore havoc.

Due to some growing local success with my music (the album, maelstrom), I'm going to spend more time on my rock/metal. I've gotten my album, 'Maelstrom' on the radio in local towns. I have little motivation at the moment and little time to do these requests for the time being. Due to several factors, I no longer will be making them.

I would however like to give my personal thanks to MarBos for being the only single donator. It's nice to receive some support and that extra motivation. I'll be happy to still make songs on behalf of a small donation, so if your serious and interested about me composing music for you, drop me a personal message, I definitely need the money, whether I continue to save for that soundset, or put it towards my University fund for next year.

@Kreator:

> Due to some growing local success with my music (the album, maelstrom), I'm going to spend more time on my rock/metal. I've gotten my album, 'Maelstrom' on the radio in local towns. I have little motivation at the moment and little time to do these requests for the time being. Due to several factors, I no longer will be making them.
>
> I would however like to give my personal thanks to MarBos for being the only single donator. It's nice to receive some support and that extra motivation. I'll be happy to still make songs on behalf of a small donation, so if your serious and interested about me composing music for you, drop me a personal message, I definitely need the money, whether I continue to save for that soundset, or put it towards my University fund for next year.

Well…it's unfortunate that that you're losing some motivation on Eclipse music, but congratulations on getting Maelstrom out there! Hopefully, you'll make some bulky income off of that stuff

@togekite:

> Well…it's unfortunate that that you're losing some motivation on Eclipse music, but congratulations on getting Maelstrom out there! Hopefully, you'll make some bulky income off of that stuff

Thanks and it means a lot. Maelstrom pales in comparison to what I am working on now, and I'm definitely planning on doing more with the next album, such as sending it off to record companies and aiming higher! And all the best with your music too, you know I'm a fan. (:

@Chief:

> Expect some paid business from me in the future.

;D <3

• 1 month later...
Alright, opened again temporarily… I'm desperately in need for money for a university fee which I need to have by February... I'm hoping I can scratch up some cash doing these requests. I'll still do some for free, but I'll prioritise the more serious offers I get, or those who show potential/have donated. So use the template on the front page and request and I'll get to it in my free time. Please consider donating. (:

@Opportune:

> Game Name- HORDE
> Graphical Style- You've already seen previews etc, but the game is retro. It's more of a comic comedic based game than a serious down to earth game.
> Name- Horde Main Theme
> Setting- Medieval Fantasy, Main Theme.
> Format- MIDI
> Keywords- Happy, funny, busy.
> Atmosphere- It's just a main theme for the game, I need it to portray a busy scene, maybe some Brass? But it needs to also portray comical and bounciness.
>
> I doubt any of that makes sense. Do your best mate.

[Horde Main Menu](http://www.beaubuckley.info/uploads/horde.mp3)

It's rushed, but should be what your after. From talking to you earlier, you should be happy with the 8bittiness. :P
You still working on this project? I realise the request was from a while ago.

• 1 month later...
Game Name- Rekation Online
Graphical Style- Peaceful, kind of mellow, lots of forests in it.
Name- Mellow Forest
Setting- The game is set in a medieval fantasy, this will be located in a forrest
Inspirations- None.
Format- MP3
Keywords- Happy, mellow, peaceful, relaxed
Atmosphere- Alot of dense grass, some big tree's a few creatures wandering around, every 15 seconds or so a bird tweeting.

@Sekaru:

> Game Name- Avian Online
> Graphical Style- Normal RMXP Graphics (e.g. the ones that come with Eclipse)
> Name- "Rebirth"
> Setting- Medieval Fantasy
> Inspirations- Hmm, maybe an inspiration from Runescape style music (if possible)? Only because it's an RPG and the sounds in their music work really well.
> Format- MIDI
> Keywords- Eerie, Mysterious, Calm, Royal, Corrupted but moving towards Healthy
> Atmosphere- The area is a swamp that is slowly recovering from a demon rising from the ground, the demon poisoned the swamp but its now recovering. Also this is the swamp where the main faction was created to overthrow the current ruler and to stop the demon from causing anymore havoc.

[Rebirth](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/5315b02a255d8e41ff81c04f4280e076.mid)

I know it's been a long time since the request, but after a lot of real life issues, I've only just really found time. I see your still active on the forum so let's hope you still need the track, because I done it and I'm proud of it. (: