Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skilled Composer taking requests - Mp3s & MIDIs - CLOSED

Dark Crusade

@Kite:

> Name- Sad Town
> Setting- Medieval Fantasy
> Format- MP3
> Keywords- Despair, Death, Sorrow, Lonely, Sad, Slow Paced.
> Atmosphere-A destroyed town, burned down buildings, people crying.

[Desolate Town](http://www.beaubuckley.info/music/desolatetown.mp3)

Here we go, hope you enjoy! Feel free to request another one, or let me know if it's not what you had in mind!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fantastic! Thanks so much  :azn:

My last request for awhile  ;)

Name- Docks
Setting- Medieval Fantasy
Format- MP3
Keywords- waves, a little wind, fishing bell, boats rocking.
Atmosphere- A lively dock, fishermen everywhere, a cool breeze, large boats.

@Kreator:

> This was fun and challenging! Your keywords were a bit conflicting, I ended up making it mostly more lonely and journey-some feeling. I'm pretty pleased with the result.
>
> [Pharaoh's Call](http://www.beaubuckley.info/music/pharaohscall.mp3)

Just **AWESOME** ;D Thx, that's what I've had in mind, perfect for the main menu and/or ingame music  :cheesy:
:icon_music:

@Gammaâ„¢:

> Name- Kutrui Forest
> Setting- Peacefull forest
> Format- MIDI
> Keywords- peacefull, happy
> Atmosphere- A big peacefull forest with a river.
>
> Gammaâ„¢

[Kutrui Forest](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/65fe7804bae286cd9d7374c8ecc2f960.mid)

Enjoy. Made it sound a little bit mysterious as well. =)

EDIT- Re-uploaded it because when I tested to see if it worked, it didn't seem to.

@Kite:

> Name- Docks
> Setting- Medieval Fantasy
> Format- MP3
> Keywords- waves, a little wind, fishing bell, boats rocking.
> Atmosphere- A lively dock, fishermen everywhere, a cool breeze, large boats.

[Merchant's Port](http://www.beaubuckley.info/music/merchantport.mp3)

Enjoy. Need any changes let me know and I'll try my best.

Name- Icarus' Forest
Setting- Forest area with bright colored grass, bridges, flying mythical creatures (Pegasus, etc)
Format- MIDI
Keywords- Happy, up-beat, exciting, adventure, ancient-greece, Not slow/sad like most of your others, quirky, not serious
Atmosphere- bright sunny open area in a forest with a very pleasant and happy feel to it. A sanctuary if you will.

Hopefully you get what I mean. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Name- Opening Theme
Setting- Medieval Fantasy
Format- MP3 or MIDI
Keywords- Fantasy, Adventurous
Atmosphere- Opening theme for mainmeu. MainMenu opens with a joyful, adventurous feeling that fits in with GreenRaven's breeze tileset. xD

Finally got time to start yours Chakkra. I think I got it spot on so far. If your online in the next hour or so and want a sample let me know.

_Edit-_
@Kreator:

> I won't get them done as fast as I did with the rest. Tomorrow I'll be out of town, Friday I have work and a party, and the weekend I'm away. I'm off to the gym soon and have friends stopping by.

@Chakkra:

> Name- Icarus' Forest
> Setting- Forest area with bright colored grass, bridges, flying mythical creatures (Pegasus, etc)
> Format- MIDI
> Keywords- Happy, up-beat, exciting, adventure, ancient-greece, Not slow/sad like most of your others, quirky, not serious
> Atmosphere- bright sunny open area in a forest with a very pleasant and happy feel to it. A sanctuary if you will.

Little bit challenging. Tried to keep it feeling upbeat and exciting, while at the same time, still suited for a forest, (thus some of the instruments like the flutes and harps). If I had more time I would have looked for inspiration or examples to try and get the feel for Greek mythology. I think I done it reasonably well. I'm unsure about the trumpet but I'll leave that for you to decide. I can make changes if requested, just let me know.

[Icarus Forest](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/7881b596ff87fe5e8bffd8badde89056.mid)

Alright, so the beginning is alright but that new instrument you added into it just clashes with the flute. (Trumpet?) I LOVE the middle-end. Although, something about it sounds like it should belong in a castle. The very end seems like it drags on and is very repetitive. Although, I love the way it sounds. The flute and harps and stuff is spot on. Make it like that throughout the song. Or maybe if you just removed that god-awful trumpet, it would sound better. I dunno. You're the music expert.

God, I'm insatiable. :D

There is no new instrument that wasn't in the samples I sent you. Yes there is a trumpet, the melody somewhat interweaves between the flute and the trumpet and they accompany each other. I'll try once more to make adjustments when I get the time, then I'm moving onto Mun's

@Chakkra:

> It's fine Kreator, don't worry about it. It's great and I'll use it as is. Sorry for being so insatiable. I appreciate the music :D
>
> Work on Mun's now.

Alright, but I want to make sure you do use it, and aren't just saying that because your unhappy with it! I'm messaging you an edited version with no trumpet, and some recorder. ;)

I love your level of commitment and quality of the songs and would like to request another song if that's alright ;D

Game Name- Edonis
Graphical Style- Retro Happy w/e
Name- Minotaur Labyrinth
Setting- Fantasy Greek Mythology
Format- MIDI
Keywords-  Suspenseful, creepy, fast-paced, nervous, boss, lost in maze feeling
Atmosphere- Minotaur Boss, Labyrinth, Disoriented, dark but still happy looking, hope