Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite Anime/ Manga

Forbidden

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto is seriously the most pathetic piece of crap anime / manga I'm aware of. Like I said before, I view it as being on the same level as Twilight. I could rant on how either sucks for hours, but for everyone's sake I'll TRY and restrain myself. If anyone really feels like disagreeing, bring it up in chat or something.
And yeah, DBZ was dumb, but the original Dragonball was awesome. LOVED that as a kid :P

I'm going to defent doth Dragonburu and Naaarto. There's not much diffrence between them two.
Thorn you are a 21 old man, you're not the target for Naruto. It's targeted at 10-15 years old boys who like stories with a strong hero archetype. Naruto is the newage Dragon Ball. You need to grab some more distance - I watched Scooby Doo and Tom&Jerry when I was 5, why should I rage when my younger brother watch Scooby Doo when he's the same age?

Scooby doo is awesome, back the duck off.

Naruto is pathetic crap though. I don't care what the target audience is, it's shit that should never have seen the light of day. Every time I see someone making a Naruto fangame on here, I want to break their computers. Every time I see someone wearing some Naruto merch or talking about it, I want to show them what ACTUAL ninjutsu is, i.e. horribly injure them before they know there's a threat then leave.

Duck Naruto, and everyone who likes it.

@Thorn:

> Scooby doo is awesome, back the duck off.
>
> Naruto is pathetic crap though. I don't care what the target audience is, it's shit that should never have seen the light of day. Every time I see someone making a Naruto fangame on here, I want to break their computers. Every time I see someone wearing some Naruto merch or talking about it, I want to show them what ACTUAL ninjutsu is, I.e. horribly injure them before they know there's a threat then leave.
>
> Duck Naruto, and everyone who likes it.

MY VOICE IS RASPY BECAUSE I'M A NINJA. I WEAR ORANGE, I SMOKE, DID I MENTION I WAS A NINJA?

NINJAS!

Naruto was pretty decent. I like the ninja/chakra theme, but they really need to work on the characters. Not only that, they need a more-uncut version. It's too.. childish for me. Don't know about you guys, but in a fight i'd rather hear "YOU SON OF A B-!" instead "Die fool!"

Bleach was also pretty decent. Although the constant plotarmor annoys me to death. A character dies and is instantly brought back. Atleast some characters STAYED dead in Naruto.

I've watched way too much anime in my life honestly. Too many to call favorites.

I watched DBZ growing up as a kid, it was a filler frenzy, but for some reason I liked it for just that.

Love hina, Shuffle, Zoids. All pretty good. [If you like Harem / Action]

But I'd have to say, my favorite is probably S-CRY-ED. Mainly because it's uncut, has emotion, has a good dubbed for once. Overall pretty good for it's short 26 episodes. And people die! Realism! Yay! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/fb4daee41fce2e3c732e1d33df41e126.png)

What do you think makes Naruto worth a damn? It's probably the most pathetic piece of crap anime I'm aware of. I would freaking watch or read Fighting Foodons before I sat through that repugnant shit.

There is no ninja theme to it, they're SUPER POWERED CHAKKRA WARRIORS or some similar bullshit. It's an insult to the actual martial traditions of ninjutsu to call those ninjas, even for the sake of entertainment.

@Thorn:

> What do you think makes Naruto worth a damn? It's probably the most pathetic piece of crap anime I'm aware of. I would freaking watch or read Fighting Foodons before I sat through that repugnant shit.
>
> There is no ninja theme to it, they're SUPER POWERED CHAKKRA WARRIORS or some similar bullshit. It's an insult to the actual martial traditions of ninjutsu to call those ninjas, even for the sake of entertainment.

There is a Ninja theme to it. If you look up any other anime with Ninja, it will have the same origins. The Shōnen type powers. It's always been that way.