Robin's programming shop

Robin

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[Cake:

> Vitin ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā‚¬Å¾Ć‚Ā¢ link=topic=65398.msg702533#msg702533 date=1287325782]
> Does WN include the alpha blending in DD7 thing?

I personally would not use the alpha blending in DD7\. I don't know it just seems like it doesn't belong. xD

@Zetasis:

> See this is what happens when newb's won't stop bugging Robin to do everything for them. We don't get another EO release(possibly), and now we have to pay for features.Ā  ;)
>
> On Topic: Great job Robin. I see a great deal of fortune in your future.

My reluctance to work on Origins doesn't stem from that, although it was a contributing factor.

The reason I set up the shop is because I'm skint and Christmas is coming.

@Zetasis:

> See this is what happens when newb's won't stop bugging Robin to do everything for them. We don't get another EO release(possibly), and now we have to pay for features.Ā  ;)
>
> On Topic: Great job Robin. I see a great deal of fortune in your future.

Also I dont think we need abother release.we just need to fix the bugs.EO1.1.0 is more than what you need to start a game

I just bought the better Party System from Robin. He gave me the source code for it all the day after I paid for it. So far everything looks good and was deff worth the ƃā€šĆ‚Ā£7.

I will probably end up buying the WN Source and maybe a few more features with it to use for Zacaras Empire.

I would say the 60 gbp is definitely worth it! if I did it it correctly that amounts to almost $100.00 usd. Thats actually pretty cheap being as you would be buying a whole engine. I mean realm crafter is $100.00 for only the standard version. For this, you are getting a premium 2d mmorpg maker for under $100.00.

Robin you are quite the modest manĀ  ;)

@kibbelz:

> Are there going to be any more bargins comming out soon robin?

I'll add stuff to the list when I can think of stuff worth selling. As I said in the first post, if you've seen something of mine you think I should add, just ask.