Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins.Net

jcsnider

just to make this clear, I didnt mean we should work on the current code with multiple guys.

I meant that when ya release it, we can play around with it ^^

working with multiple guys on a project is not a good idea, it would end up like previous versions xd

a ducking mess :p

Dami

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DarthPoster:

> But …. Can you just tell me if it's gonna be release before 2 month or later ?

Can you just wait the fucking time we are all waiting for? We all want it to be released, just be patient man. If he says no release date, then NO RELEASE DATE. Not clear yet? Then stop fucking Jc up with it, he will release it whenever is the time.

@Magnata550:

> I'm loco for that it is ready engien this done in vb 2008 so I can test it ^ ^

Seriously I don't understand what you're saying?
If it's a question, I guess you mean:
Can I use this in Visual Basic 2008
Answer: Yes, you can only use it in VB2008
And it is a ready engine.

Visual Basic 6 will work on Windows 8… That's not really a good reason, if your going to switch do it to make a better engine. A base is the most important part of it. You can't fix a base very easy after you make it. You'd have to rewrite it completely, which in terms could take more time than redoing it from scratch...

Maybe he's doing it for practice? Remember Jc is always doing edits for practice. I don't get another reason…

The good thing about this (FOR ME) is that it's coded in Vb.Net (aka my Primary Programming Language) and that it uses an IDE that can be easily downloaded FREE from Microsoft's site, not like VB6 one by buying or worst, downloading illegally.

@Chuchoide:

> Maybe he's doing it for practice? Remember Jc is always doing edits for practice. I don't get another reason…
>
> The good thing about this (FOR ME) is that it's coded in Vb.Net (aka my Primary Programming Language) and that it uses an IDE that can be easily downloaded FREE from Microsoft's site, not like VB6 one by buying or worst, **downloading illegally**.

Ooohhhh~

i is scared! ;D

Microsoft doesn't support VB6\. So, downloading it illegally is showing support for it. Be a pal. Download VB6 illegally. It needs your love <3