Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thread about Robin

Kusy

@.Aaron:

> Ok then if we are going to discuss this; I want to know why it is that everyone is so amazed about Robin? He is just a person just like you and me and everyone here is so obsessed by his whole being… it baffles me

you fail to see the purpose behind Kusy's angry spam.

@.Aaron:

> Ok then if we are going to discuss this; I want to know why it is that everyone is so amazed about Robin? He is just a person just like you and me and everyone here is so obsessed by his whole being… it baffles me

I think Robin does this for the attention. That's the whole thing. As for why they do, I think there just novice developers who have no idea how the system works, and how easy it is to add onto it.

@Helladen:

> @.Aaron:
>
> > Ok then if we are going to discuss this; I want to know why it is that everyone is so amazed about Robin? He is just a person just like you and me and everyone here is so obsessed by his whole being… it baffles me
>
> I think Robin does this for the attention. That's the whole thing. As for why they do, I think there just novice developers who have no idea how the system works, and how easy it is to add onto it.

Lol. I hardly doubt Robin strives for attention that much. But when people give it to you, why not bathe in it? And Robin is haaaaaaaaardly a novice developer. That's all I'm going to put in this other than, Kusy dude you make me laugh more than anyone on here haha.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Helladen:
>
> > @.Aaron:
> >
> > > Ok then if we are going to discuss this; I want to know why it is that everyone is so amazed about Robin? He is just a person just like you and me and everyone here is so obsessed by his whole being… it baffles me
> >
> > I think Robin does this for the attention. That's the whole thing. As for why they do, I think there just novice developers who have no idea how the system works, and how easy it is to add onto it.
>
> Lol. I hardly doubt Robin strives for attention that much. But when people give it to you, why not bathe in it? And Robin is haaaaaaaaardly a novice developer. That's all I'm going to put in this other than, Kusy dude you make me laugh more than anyone on here haha.

Never said he was a novice developer.

@.Aaron:

> @Kusy:
>
> > I would explain his intentions to you William but taking any serious action would make me fall for my own troll thread.
>
> ![](http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af140/kusygames/joertroll.png?t=1288394886)
> or have you already done so?

![](http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af140/kusygames/batfuuuu.jpg?t=1288395864)
SHHHHHIT

@Robin:

> @Helladen:
>
> > I think Robin does this for the attention.
>
> Does what..? I'm not the one posting these threads.

Agree'd. He isnt making the posts, therefore is not doing anything to receive the attention of anyone. You guys are also going way off topic. Keep it straight.

Robin has made many great contributions to this community. A lot of younger members and even some of the more advanced members idolize him.

I will be the one to say that I don't.

Furthermore these topics that are obsessing or stalking Robin are annoying me personally although I understand that my opinion doesn't matter, I just stated it.

I give credits to Robin for putting up with it.
I woulda deleted all of these topics if I were him :D