Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kinect

Marsh

And dont forget to buy the additional accessory so the Wii works correctly.

Then wait for someone to make a game that uses the motion sensor that is any good (not counting games they could be played perfectly fine, and SHOULD have been played with, a traditional controller.)

I'm pretty manly, I eat jalapenos without wincing, I can take shots of strong liquor without chasing or mixing, I've been burned with a cigarette lighter and didn't make a sound. But fuck you all, I'd play the FUCK of that. I like DDR, and I like achievements. And that my friends, look fun. Especially when you are completely stoned.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> I'm pretty manly, I eat jalapenos without wincing, I can take shots of strong liquor without chasing or mixing, I've been burned with a cigarette lighter and didn't make a sound. But duck you all, I'd play the duck of that. I like DDR, and I like achievements. And that my friends, look fun. Especially when you are completely stoned.

Even completely stoned… I dont think I could enjoy it.. maybe watching Girls play it yes?

now a full sheet of Trips.. that would make it fun for anyone to watch  :icon_meditation:

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Oh god give me some LSD and the 360 is my god. Getting some for making a website for a guy who needed it for a college class. Feels good.

I havent seen any real LSD for nearly 10 years, they are using some DNLS now which is doesnt
have the same effect unfortunately. I cant really take anything fun like that anymore, too many responsibilities :(

I'd actually like to get a 360, cuz I find the wii great for parties and lighthearted games, but 360 has nicer graphics overall and more action, blow em up, shooter style games. But i'll tell ya. I wouldn't do that gay dance he just did, if i was offered to have an orgy with a bunch of lesbians. They'd probably respect me more If I didn't. :)