Find results in...

[EO] Report CONFIRMED Bugs Here

Robin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than some bug that have been reported before, I have found that:
1 Midis other than the defaults dont play or save on the map editor (yes they ARE midis or make it so you can play mp3 files or wav)

2 The classes other than 1 and 2 don't work they get 1h koed and can't cast spells

3 You cant use the directional block to let people from standing in the edge of the map but yet not be able to go to the next map? (I don't know how to explain it sorry)

4 Armor has no armor  :huh:

5 Not really bugs but 2h weapons and ranged weapons would be nice…

@Robin:

> **1.** Impossible.
> **2.** You didn't add the class properly.
> **3.** What?
> **4.** What?
> **5.** Has nothing to do with bugs.

1\. I does play but only if I click play on the map properties editor but once I close the game the music goes back to "None" ( using windows 7)
3\. Forget about I can live without it
4 There is no way to add any damage reducing attributes to armor or a shield

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature that should be added but, INT doesn't really affect anything. If you increase it, it doesn't make you do more damage with spells. Same for Will. Str, Agi, End seem to work and do something, but INT and WILL seem to have no use. So INT is pointless. You should make it so that Base Damage of spell + INT = Damage of Spell. Or another formula similar to that. Instead of developers having to make a new move for level ups  that do more damage for a magician class. The damage of a magicians spells will automatically increase with levels.

**1.** I'm really struggling to understand what the problem could possibly be. I've changed the music hundreds of times and added dozens of different midi files over the weeks. What exactly are you doing?
**3.** O..kay?
**4.** Damage.

@ayevdayev:

> Also, a type of items "Pants" could be added to the item types. Sorry for double post  :sad:

**1.** Use the 'edit' button. **2.** None of what you posted was a bug. **3.** Get out of this thread.

Okay, but since you do not want to listen to someone who is telling you that you added 2 (skill attributes?) that do absolutely nothing, and you don't want to do anything about it then too bad for you. Why are you being so stubborn? Do you want Origins to be a fail or do you want people to use it? I thought developers cared about what the people want so they can be more popular.

@ayevdayev:

> Okay, but since you do not want to listen to someone who is telling you that you added 2 (skill attributes?) that do absolutely nothing, and you don't want to do anything about it then too bad for you. Why are you being so stubborn? Do you want Origins to be a fail or do you want people to use it? I thought developers cared about what the people want so they can be more popular.

I have no problem with suggestions. I do have a problem when I get some pillock who double posts the shit in the thread I created which clearly asks people to **REPORT CONFIRMED BUGS.**

@ayevdayev:

> Technically if INT and WILL do nothing, it is a bug.

Go look up the definition.

@ayevdayev:

> Okay, and where should I post suggestions?

Anywhere apart from the thread which says quite clearly that it isn't for suggestions.

@ayevdayev:

> And still, why are you so stubborn? I'm not calling you any bad names so be a little more mature, aren't you like 19?

You know what? I'd probably be in a much better mood if I didn't have to deal with someone like you every damn day. The fact that you're posting stuff in the wrong thread, double posting… all this shit, it might not seem like such a big deal to yourself but imagine a community of 27,000 people, 80% of which do this exact same thing.

You can imagine me getting a bit bloody annoyed at people not being able to read.

@Waffles:

> Ok as for the midi not saving heres what I do
> 1 start up server
> 2 start up game
> 3 log in into an admin account
> 4 type /editmap
> 5 go to properties
> 6 click on the midi I want it to play
> 7 click save on both windows
> 8 Nothing happens

Show a screenshot of your map properties.

i show you my problem:
I have a PC and laptop. I run server on PC and connect to him by PC and laptop. I move player in pc's client and i see on laptop that pc's player sometimes has lag, but on pc i see that pc's player move normal and on laptop, laptop's player move normal too.
If run server on laptop then the situation is the same and i see on pc that laptop's player is sometimes lag.
I hope that you understand what i say!

Sorry for my very funny English :)