Find results in...

[EO] Report CONFIRMED Bugs Here

Robin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Chuchoide:

> You're sure you're using the lock-on in the NPC/Player you want to cast the spell on? You needa target someone first to use it.

I'm bloody sure it's locked on. But, even when I move the cursor over, no description pops out, nor can I drag it to one of the F# quick slots.

Added checks to all NPC editor text box changes so you no longer should get errors from deleting data. Also fixed the error which caused tilesets over #10 to not be selectable in the map editor.

Haven't found the problem with the success/failure messages showing up as squares. In the meantime simply putting a space in those textboxes will fix it.

I still haven't been able to reproduce the hotbar problem at all. I've tried adding all kinds of spells and they all work. I need more information on what exactly you're doing which is causing it to not work.

Alright so.. Two bugs. The first is to do with NPCs, casting an AoE HealHp spell, that does 26 healing every 2 seconds for 12 seconds with a cast time of 1 second and cooldown of 4 and a range of 26 on a 14x11 map, on yourself will also heal nearby hostile NPCs.

Pic of the spell:
![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/a1c5e3adf1c9d45fb19e0a59f167c237.png)

The 2nd doesn't happen very often, but, some healing spells don't take away spirit. I've only tried it with healing myself so far and that didn't work, but when I made it a HealHP AoE spell it did take away spirit.

Getting an error whenever my character dies.  In the image below I'd changed the attributes of the tile where the pile of stones are to kill player.  Also tried letting the monster in the pic kill me.  Every time I die, there's a script error (shown in image).  Keep in mind I have not changed any scripting whatsoever.
![](http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt334/HiroshiNozaki/scripterrorondeath.jpg)

got it from a different link *shrug* and usually from a logical standpoint origin would have meant the beginning of something, and i figured stable was an updated origins but not put in the DL section yet cuz it was new new lol.  I actually love the EO client, just that 100 maps kills me x.x

Simple textual bug: If you type anything in-game, that begins with "£", like £Hi thar., it'll just disappear and not appear in the chatbox itself.