Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you think of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's Multiplayer?

Valon328

I think it's not that good, majority of the games I've played, the people just run around and stab instead of going stealthily… (and I'm just making a guess out of my opinion that Assassin's Creed is supposed to be... a stealthy assassination type of game? Maybe even the multiplayer?)

What do you guys think?

I love the single-player much much more though. :/

Obviously you haven't played it for that long then.  As you level up you get to play the extremely talented people and those people are the ones that scare the shit out of you because you become so paranoid because they are able to walk up right behind you and you don't notice. 

Scares me everytime.

@Hyperion:

> Obviously you haven't played it for that long then.  As you level up you get to play the extremely talented people and those people are the ones that scare the shit out of you because you become so paranoid because they are able to walk up right behind you and you don't notice. 
>
> Scares me everytime.

^this

Im not such an expert in the game because i only played the Asseasin's Creed for NDS wich in my opinion wasn't as good as they told me so i sugest you keep playing until you lvl. up… I have been told its funner when your almost finishing it, i prefer other kind of games

Psht, Assassin's creed > Halo any day of the week.

That game is crazy awesome when you're playing people who actually know what they're doing. They could be anyone and anywhere, and you NEVER KNOW. I've had some pretty good moments where I ambush people myself, just going along and BAM!

Syringe'd.

The Plague Doctor Malfatto is how I roll, and if not him then usually the barber. Only time I usually start running is to get away from someone, if someone starts trying to run away from me? Well, the hidden gun says otherwise, even if it DOES have a minute and a half cooldown.

@MrMiguu:

> When I read this my stomach dropped. I love multiplaying competition. I loved the first Assassin's Creed game. This should be awesome. Does NDS = Nintendo DS? That's a terrible idea. If they have it for the PS3, I'm totally getting it.

Sorry, it just doesn't fit me in my opinion and my like that it's not as customizable. :((((( I'd prefer one where you get to make your own character and own weapons! Although that'll take a hell lot of time to even produce a game like that.

I'm giving multiplayer another try, one more thing I hate about it is that I wait for like 10 minutes for it to search and it just never gets a room >.>

If you were able to really customize your guy, then you would die instantly and you'd never get a kill off.
The key to multiplayer is NOT getting recognized, and once you've got that part understood it becomes amazing. If you're still at the stage where you're running around on rooftops trying to find your target, then I can see why you might be worrying about things like wanting your character to look different.

@Thorn:

> If you were able to really customize your guy, then you would die instantly and you'd never get a kill off.
> The key to multiplayer is NOT getting recognized, and once you've got that part understood it becomes amazing. If you're still at the stage where you're running around on rooftops trying to find your target, then I can see why you might be worrying about things like wanting your character to look different.

Ewhs! Not the rooftops! :P I think the multiplayer should be something like customizing your character, and then there should be mass spams of crowds and also guards… kinda like the in-game! :D and there should be duplicates of your customized character, if not, then no radar and something..
well  my idea sucks, I just like the single player cause of the awesome storyline :D

As it is, you unlock different outfits and colors for your characters as you level up, and when you wear an outfit then all the NPCs with your model share that same outfit, so that's kinda similar. It's just not total customize-every-aspect, but switch through premade outfits.

Played it again, liked it more, but hate how your hidden gun gets canceled when your opponent runs past a civilian or object, and when I could finally aim the guy dropped from the roof and I missed. FML! XD I also hate those who just run right up to you EVEN THOUGH you were hunting them and chase YOU while you were being chased by your hunter JUST to stun you, and runs like fk! I hate those people!

• 3 weeks later...
i personally love the multiplayer when i can actually play. I dunno if its just my sucky connection, but everytime i try and play with a party or a friend, it takes like 20 minutes to find a game, and when i do, i realize noone in my party is in the game…

Anyone else have this problem?