Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Alcohol] Whats Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

Ashley Lacure

**Introduction:** On the time we have off from our computers, what are yalls favorite alcoholic drinks?

Im not the biggest beer fan but I like Vodka, Vodka and Orange Juice=Screwdrivers are great but my favorite is defiantly Vodka and Red Bull (Warning: By far the worst thing you can do for your body.)

A good quality whiskey or scotch, straight with ice, or with club soda. Other than that most things work, but I usually make Rum & Cokes most of the time since I drink coca-cola too much as it is.

I don't care for alcohol as I've gotten older though, I drank much more when I was underage to be honest.

Everclear is the shit just like any grain alcohol.

I dont drink a lot i rather smoke some pot but when I do drink its normally some type of Rum.

But If i have the stuff I make these…..

[Apple Pie Shots](http://www.drinknation.com/drink/apple-pie-bulk)

WARNING these apple pie shots taste as if you are drinking a nice apple pie, you cant taste any alcohol in it at all. These will get you really F up really quickly.

Tequila and vodka, in that order. I used to be a good tequila shoot contestant, until one morning i woke up at a hospital with an IV attached. _That teached me._

I can make a delishooooss Tequila Sunrise, and people keep me busy at parties.

I'll settle for buchanan's, but whiskey is not really my thing.

As for beer, I like Indio, which is brewed in my hometown, but I'll take Corona.

I dont really care for beer but i will drink it. It usually takes me until its warm to finish a bottle tho.

Now mixed drinks are where its at. I usually get rum and coke, or 7 & 7\. I dont drink often enough to know all the drink names so i usually stay with the few i do but im pretty open to any drink. Long Island Ice Tea is an awesome drink!

I do like "tropical" drinks… I dont care if you say i like girly drinks... they are yummy!

Margarita's are awesome... i like all flaovors of margariata's... i miss my 2 hour maragarita lunches with my old boss :sad:

Willy.... how the hell can you drink everclear!!!!  :lipsrsealed: :icon_sueno:
You might as well just drink paint thinner! that stuff is HORRIBLE!

im not ashamed I will drink a "girly" drink over a beer any day.

I mean who really cares, Im drinking it to get messed up and it taste good. who the hell wouldnt choose something that taste good over something that taste like shit?

and gwen  Long Island Ice Tea use to be my drink of choice :P.