Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ambardia EO peek

Just playing around right now. jc has helped me get the best features of WN into the newest christmas edition of EO so now we have the best of both worlds.

Just now starting to play with EO. This shot shows a little source edit gui work (just quick mock up), the quest tree in action and some items and paper doll looks.

next we are going to combine a skill system with the resource system.

Thanks Sealbreaker. It's going to be a great year for us at Ambardia.

We are working hard to create a much more playable version where our extensive storyline can be played out and followed. The old Ambardia taught us a lot of lessons.

@Alphonse:

> Looking great, will all characters have a sexy pic like yours? :P

Yes, in fact you can dress your toon in hundreds of diffrent styles and combinations.

@Chuchoide:

> Looking nice

@Marsh:

> Looks sweet, so are you going to remake the entire game or what?

We are going to re-make the whole game.
I plan to release it just like I did the first Ambardia, one land mass at a time. So the Royal Mainland will be first then the other 6 land masses will slowly follow.

@Wraith:

> I don't believe Allods Online would like seeing their character template being used on someone else's game like that, but I'm sure you were gonna change it  ;)
>
> haha, yes I have my own custom UI and parts. As the post said I was just playing around with the current ui.
>
> It looks great Ambard :)

@Wraith:

> So since there will be paperdoll does that mean it's going to have the old 3D-like graphics or will it now be 2D? I honestly never really liked the 3D too much :/

Go find another thread to be stupid in.

@Ambard:

> Go find another thread to be stupid in.

How is he being stupid..? He just asked a question and then told you how he felt about the 3D like graphics..I agree with him. People always claim Ambarida is a good game, but I have never tried it because the graphics don't look very pleasing to me.