Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[LOL] Post your League of Legends ID

thezeus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username is mystifi, I usually play veigar and sona. I know that people say that veigar isent viable, because of his weak laning phase but if he is bot with  a support then it fixes that. Plus, 1k ap is awesome and can kill anyone in 1 combo.

Im grounded from my comp right now and on here on my 3ds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
my ID is varinyc

I play every day =D everyone add me, and please be comfortable joining skype and talking with strangers.

My mains are Karma, Sivir, Lulu, and now working on Maokai. I am highly proficient in all these characters except Maokai. Anyone says otherwise MOTHAFUGGAHIDAREYOU to challenge me ;P

Before my characters randomly dissappeared this week T_T (Screw riot and their wonky patches) I went a 13/8/28 karma (51 minutes) and another 9/0/8 (20:34) karma ;P

My lulu is a troll, and my sivir is crazier than Karma. Currently not ready for rank yet though, Waiting on a few more for a 5v5 team.

Also, I think its good to say on what server you play, so mine again :)

ID: VusCZ
Preffered Champions: Darius, Wukong, Akali
Server: EU Nordic & East

@Zonova:

> Erm, just asking for a favor. If any of the good LoL players would like to help me get better, i'd appreciate some tips, or playing a game with you, etc. My skype is xxzonovaxx, if you'd like to talk ^^

Well, If you want, I can play few games with you if you are on EU Nordic & East :)

If there are any people here who still play and use the NA server I would like to get some people who want to team up. I am sick of playing with people who do not communicate, call mia, or play at all as a team should play.

If you have not added me I am on there as: Keeblers Elf

I play on 2 server:

PBE: Yumi-chan
Level 30 (obviously)

NA: Captain Tiana
Level 28 (right now)

Champion:
You need an AD melee carry? IT'S A MASTER YI FOR YOU!!!!!!!
You need an AP carry? You want to play with my tibber? I will R you with Annie, or you want to find a way to find the magic? Is there a short way? Is this a short joke? Stop laughing, im evil! I present: veigar
You need a ad tank? FOR DEMACIA!!! I DEMAND THE DEMACIAN JUSTICE YOU LAST HITTING YOU!! MY NAME IS GAREN THE MIGHT OF DEMACIA!
You need an AP tank, probably invincible tank? You see that cleaver right there? that right, im Dr. Mundo
You need a ranged AD carry? You want to play with me, summoner? Miss Fortune is ready to play Bullet time with you. Or i can just shoot my Enchanted Crystal Arrow with ashe.
You need a fearsome killer, with global ult to assist you? Bitch please, Gangplank is here
You need a jungler? Master yi and Shaco is at your service
You need a hybrid, anti ad? You gotta learn the scout code, bro, teemo will teach you
Need a healer, or, need a CC champion? Sona and Janna is available

i ran out of idea to write, so im just gonna sum it up:
I can play
Annie, ashe, siver, gangplank, shaco, mundo, veigar, miss fortune, master yi, sona, Janna, etc

@Keebler:

> Please never play garen as a tank. His only cc is his silence and he takes kills away from your carry and the damage graphs at end of your games will show it.

u apparently were playing with noob garen

a garen is a good tank. He just need 1 warmog and 1 force of nature to be tanky, then he build infinity edge, altmar patler, a boot (depend on situation) and a situational