Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SEB Engine

SkywardRiver

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am liking the engine but there is one issue I am running into and that is the class descriptions only being editable by source edit only. I can't get VB6 to work on my win7 computer so I can't edit the source. If you could maybe change it to an .ini instead that would be great and I'm sure it would help not just me but others as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So just thought I would point this out. When summoning a pet the map editor properties will switch the first NPC in the NPC list with your pet. This causes the pets walk frames to be messed up as well as load the pet into the map when the map is reloaded. If there is no NPC set in the NPC list then the pet moves normally but still loads when the map reloads, until removed via map editor.

So I have found a small bug that I think is in all Eclipse engines. When you set a NPC Spawn Attribute it will spawn all the NPCs set in the map properties instead of spawning just the specified NPC. This makes it hard to set NPC's to spawn in specific locations on a map and is a very big annoyance.

> So I have found a small bug that I think is in all Eclipse engines. When you set a NPC Spawn Attribute it will spawn all the NPCs set in the map properties instead of spawning just the specified NPC. This makes it hard to set NPC's to spawn in specific locations on a map and is a very big annoyance.

It worked for me :O

I'll take a look at it. Gonna try and push out an update for this soon that should include a decent Day/Night System that will use Alpha Blending

> It worked for me :o
>
> I'll take a look at it. Gonna try and push out an update for this soon that should include a decent Day/Night System that will use Alpha Blending

Wait, alpha and DX7? Are you finally integrating the program I gave you or did you find a different way?