Find results in...

[InDev!]Pokemon Chaos Realm

PD

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Estec:

> How's the progress coming along? Just thought I'd ask seeing as there hasn't been a post in 3 or 4 days.

Well like I said we are taking this slowly. Me and Darkbolt(spriter) have started working on a new project so work has been devoted to that but with the two week christmas break coming up, you can expect some updates.

@flamespeedy:

> no offence , but not much has been done. last edit was june , and it still hasn't been updated.. i guess another project just died , or wating to be brought back to life

No offense but you need to get out of here. They're working on it slowly I'm sure. You ask to become a GM on SMO, then come on here and start insulting this game. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

@kingdomofdainasta:

> nice pokemon game

@flamespeedy:

> no offence , but not much has been done. last edit was june , and it still hasn't been updated.. i guess another project just died , or wating to be brought back to life

Not much has been done? Thats easy for you to say and last edit was june? Yea for the first post but if you read through the topic then you would know that I make updates quite regulary.

@Estec:

> No offense but you need to get out of here. They're working on it slowly I'm sure. You ask to become a GM on SMO, then come on here and start insulting this game. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

Ha, thanks for the support :D On a more positive note I just got accepted for a game developer course that I signed up for. Had an interview on Monday and today I got word that I've been accepted, someone's been over and handed me the starter pack; pretty quick if you ask me :P Plus the fact that I was the only one out of 6 to be chosen :D

@Estec:

> Congratulations! Haha what's the course of?

Game Programmer. No previous programming experience is needed so everyone starts of using Game Maker just to get everyone on the same level and then you move onto C++, 2d and 3d. Best thing about it is that you can work at your own pace and don't have to leave a job or drop out of education :D

@flamespeedy:

> estec, did i insult the game ..no.. and i appolgoise zesh , i didn't know you updated in this topic comments

Its alright, I forgive you :P I'll be in my first Ludum Dare this weekend so expect some updates next week ;D

@crzy:

> WTF Zesh is back up and working on PCR? Oh hells ya! finally a reason to check the site once again!

Ahaha, I love the support I get, gives me motivation to work. By site do you mean Eclipse or PCR forum? Cause I took down the forum, once I'm ready I'll set something up :P

@crzy:

> this site. I kinda stopped coming here once you said you where gonna quit PCR on your forums…. It was a sad day... I drank myself stupid lol. okay not really but i did go to the bar that night and came home to find the forums closed down lol

Ahaha, I guess I need to get this game up and running for people like you :P

@flamespeedy:

> hey zesh , do you have a time when you will release this for beta testing , or alpha testing ?

No release date in mind. Will be awhile but with this break I've got I'm hoping to get a client ready for testing and if all goes to plan then there will be one towards the end of next week, but no promises :P I've been working on the game today, on small things and mainly adding in Moves. Hoping on getting all 598 moves in by the end of this week * sigh * xD

@flamespeedy:

> well good luck , this game look awesome so please don't give up hope

After almost 4 years, I'm not going to lose hope ;D

@crzy:

> Damn striaght. I'll be the sole player i dont care lol….

Ha, good to know :P

@crzy:

> Your Pokemon edit is the best I've seen so far. Here is to hoping your able to get a little test out in a few weeks.

Thanks and honestly I can release a test client right now. What I have right now is good but there are somethings I want to be perfect and have added in as they form the basis of Pokemon gameplay. Its the reason I updated the already 'good' Pokemon editor and am adding in the moves now with all possible effects as I don't want to have to go back and redo the systems to add in these little things later as that would be a mass pain in the ass :P