Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[InDev!]Pokemon Chaos Realm

PD

@MrMiguu:

> jc has made some interesting things in regards to Pokemon. I really liked his idea of bringing back the HG&SS where your 1st Pokemon follows behind your player in the game. I was disappointed to see it taken out in White and Black. It's alright to get your feet wet with a game using forms and such, but be aware that you will basically have to remake everything to form a professional version of your game. The transition will not be easy, but it's how we all learn(ed).

Well thank you Miguu :D I may in fact make a topic for show off on how much I have improved since what I have publicly shown.

@Zesh:

> Well I actually think the 'transition' is going to be easy as soon as I set up my dev machine again. I'll update the first post soon with info of the classes which will be avaliable.

I wish you the best of luck and I will be anticipating the updates :D.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :cheesy:

Here some more artwork

![](http://i53.tinypic.com/52i3o5.png)

I dig the girl ones over the boys :P

Heres a mockup of the achivement…eh...board

![](http://i54.tinypic.com/34xfdyc.png)

I'll try and keep a flow of steady updates coming through.

• 4 weeks later...
Not many updates as I have got exams coming up and have been preparing for them. What Ive done:

-Started using DrawText function although Im having trouble with DX(cant get an image drawen on a picture box :sad:)
-Completed the main game UI.
-Started putting the story down on paper.

Heres the opening to the story. Feedback is welcomed :cheesy:

```
Not much is known about the beginning of time; the chaos that created the universe.
The empty nothingness which miraculously turned into something. That time that defined
the universe and life we know today. But time has been generous, leaving behind the secrets
and knowledge that only the wise can seek and understand. I unfortunately am not of the wise
and so pass on what I have learned to those who read this diary I am writing. Good luck to those
who take on this challenge and I hope you achieve what I have not been able to.

Your guide on this adventure - Ze‘ilm

```

@Varethien:

> No need to get angry here, I was just stating that I've seen quite a few attempts at an online pokemon game is all.
> I wish you luck though and hopefully this one lasts.

Well thank you :D

• 2 weeks later...
@blackhater:

> Im newbie, can you tell me how you did all of this, when EO has no scripting engine?..

Opened Origins in Visual Basic 6 and edited it? Just because it has no scripting engine doesn't mean you can't change anything. In fact, you can change just about everything.

@Zesh:

> What has PWO or any other game have to do with PCR?
>
> No more talk of other games being shutdown, please.

Thank you for Christ sake people, do you think we are developing games to hear your sob story's about how the hell they will get shut down, stop acting like children and post something that positively contributes to this project or ideal.

@Gin-ji:

> Thank you for Christ sake people, do you think we are developing games to hear your sob story's about how the hell they will get shut down, stop acting like children and post something that positively contributes to this project or ideal.

Ha thank you. Not much done in terms of development over the past week or so, still 10 exams left ;D