Find results in...

[InDev!]Pokemon Chaos Realm

PD

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
From the depths of hell rises PCR :P The main UI for the game is done, trainer card and pokemon displays have been finished :cheesy: Screenshots:

>! ![](http://i51.tinypic.com/2qsz3f5.png)
![](http://i56.tinypic.com/1217f41.png)

@SnowStorm:

> Its good to see that this is still running Zesh!
>
> And im liking the updates too!

Thank you.

@Chuchoide:

> Oooh, nice, so you're like making the battle system using only X and Y coordinates? And displaying images on it?

Yep I'll be using direct x. Also planning on adding battle animations.

Need a few opinions. Is this look for the chatbox better than the old black look?

>! ![](http://i56.tinypic.com/10ii3wn.png)

@Cyprien:

> The reason why people stick with black is because it's easier on peoples eyes.

Yea but it just looks plain :D

@Funky:

> Looks good thus far!

Thank you. Will be posting updates after my exam.

Oh God this really looks awsome! I would like to play. It really gives me some kind off a feeling like wanting to play o_O. The thing is Sprites and graphics surprised me. Its awsome!! I would like to play it as soon as it is released. Because i think this is better than Cyrus. Cyrus gameplay sucks, and it lags. Plus its anoying having to pass the gyms, leveling pokemon with that little exp, no trainers, slow money, and graphics there kinda suck. It doesnt matter. Keep it up!!! :D and ill be there to play too *__*

@darkk159:

> Oh God this really looks awsome! I would like to play. It really gives me some kind off a feeling like wanting to play o_O. The thing is Sprites and graphics surprised me. Its awsome!! I would like to play it as soon as it is released. Because i think this is better than Cyrus. Cyrus gameplay sucks, and it lags. Plus its anoying having to pass the gyms, leveling pokemon with that little exp, no trainers, slow money, and graphics there kinda suck. It doesnt matter. Keep it up!!! :D and ill be there to play too *__*

Haha, thanks :P I'll be posting an update sometime on Saturday.

@Lavos:

> Yay another pokemon game out of several dozens ive seen here. looks good tho keep it up.

Umm…thanks :P These are the things you can expect for the Saturday update:

Complete ingame UI
Pokemon Summary
Viewing other player's trainer card and pokemon party
Pokedex
And a few other little things.